Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hm. Most every single life-action Joker killed it. Jack Nicholson is a classic. Heath Ledger marked the anti-esthablishment sentiments of our generation. Joaquin Phoenix does the same and Cameron Monaghan was effed up.

I've even appreciated Jared Leto's whacked-out iteration of the Joker and that was but a cameo. Although I've heard from David Ayer's tweets he truly was a subliming performative monster as a recurrent antagonist in the Ayer Cut.

Last edited:
All this time I thought The Snyder Cut was all filmed and just ruined by the studio. This is more like The Snyder Redo.

Word. Im cool either way.

I didnt watch the original, but will try to catch this since im stuck home with the pandemic.

Shit just weird to me that everyone agreed to shoot new scenes for a film released years ago

I havent been following this at all.

But I saw they actually shooting new footage for this? I got that right?

Its crazy to go back to a released movie and record new scenes.
All this time I thought The Snyder Cut was all filmed and just ruined by the studio. This is more like The Snyder Redo.

It's a question of logic, guys: when the two-part movies has been shot, it was around 2016-17. There ain't no "Shazam" , "Aquaman" , WW84, "Black Adam" or James Gunn's SS looming closely around, neither Disney to not-so-subtlely plagiarize your movies (again) .

In order to ensure an in-universe cohesion and avoid legal litigations, details needs to be scrutinized back and thus, additional photography is necessary.

"Not shooting anything additional,” said Cavill. “No. It’s all stuff that has been already done. Obviously I don’t know how things are going to evolve and change and adapt depending on now a different length of movie and whatever may happen in post-production. Whatever lessons may be learned from what is it four years since Justice League came out? Four years’ worth of fan reaction. For me…I’m now just watching the party.”

Back