Welcome To aBlackWeb

BvS been aired on my cable Superhero movie channel... last couple of weeks

Not a bad movie at all ...

I understand these Superhero flicks are built to be moneymakers but them suits at WB ... are not even comic heads to know that Marvel's universe is entirely different in tone to DC...

The casting of Batman, Supes and Wonder Woman were dope... even Alfred by Jeremy Irons way better than Michael Caine's interpretation

I'm eager for the Snyder cut

BvS been aired on my cable Superhero movie channel... last couple of weeks

Not a bad movie at all ...

I understand these Superhero flicks are built to be moneymakers but them suits at WB ... are not even comic heads to know that Marvel's universe is entirely different in tone to DC...

The casting of Batman, Supes and Wonder Woman were dope... even Alfred by Jeremy Irons way better than Michael Caine's interpretation

I'm eager for the Snyder cut
Superhero movie channel???

Low key, Josh Brolin up there wit Hanks and Denzel.

Did Thanos so dope we forgot all about the man who played em

I'm talking about becoming the character so well you dont even reference the actor, you only see the character.

In ref..think of it like..Leo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt.

Brad Pitt is essentially Brad Pitt in a different mood in every movie. But he does it so well we excuse it. Leo, becomes the character to where we dont even see Leo anymore. Think his character in Django.

That's what I mean..but I understand if yall disagree.

When I see his performances in men in black, no country, him as cable, him as thanos...they are all different characters, all of them the character themselves and not him playing the character.

Much like Hanks and Denzel

Off the top of my head I can only think of one of the names of Brad Pitts characters and that's Tyler Durdan. The rest, if I'm talking about the movie..I'd be like.."then Brad Pitt said.."

When you talk about about Brolin in movies..you dont be like..then james brolin said.

You be like.."then agent k said.".."then thanos said".."then cable said"..

View attachment 289176

Not buying that those performances are on the level of no country or thanos..barely even agent k

No country is remembered for ONE performance and only one, and it ain't Josh Brolins'

Yeah Thanos was great but alot of that was the writing. Like Rocket & Groot, if you wasn't told Thanos was Josh Brolin you wouldn't even known.

Agent K... :wtf20: ......Josh Brolin himself don't even remember that performance.

Back