Welcome To aBlackWeb

Straight to streaming cool but I'm not trying to sit in the theater for 4 hours thats mad. I need to able to pause it, go use the washroom, get another drink, shoot a text, log on to abw and shit on these niggas, etc etc.

Just not ideal.
I only meant streaming at home. Unless your theater has those comfortable recliners that's going to be uncomfortable as hell just for 3 hours lol

Wasn’t this only available to stream anyway, lol.

And like I said... "straight to streaming cool"

That's not what is going to make discovery their investment back tho. They need theater content that can perform well in box office that they can throw on to their streaming catalog later.

So that 4 hour shit isn't really ideal for what they need it to do.

Iirc the original plan was to release it in a series of parts/episodes. Somewhere along the line that idea got scrapped obviously.

The shit wasnt a good movie.

Saying the snyder cut is better than the original isnt saying much.

I didnt come away from this thinking I want more movies.

Especially seeing the scenes in the future once Darkseid took over and the flash saying Lois or someone is the key.

This shit got hyped up like it was actually good when all it was, was a bit better than the original

The shit wasnt a good movie.

Saying the snyder cut is better than the original isnt saying much.

I didnt come away from this thinking I want more movies.

Especially seeing the scenes in the future once Darkseid took over and the flash saying Lois or someone is the key.

This shit got hyped up like it was actually good when all it was, was a bit better than the original
What made it not a good movie?

I would have loved to see the final showdown with Darkseid personally. If there’s one thing the Snyder cut got right, it was the character designs. That and showing how powerful these heroes and villains are. The plot wasn’t any worse than most super hero movies.

Back