Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clips of Endgame and The Rise of Skywalker were leaked weeks in advance but this seems worse since it leaked off the app. Can't wait for next week.

People are saying that the Synder cut is great only ones who said it was wack was twitter trolls apparently. I'll check for it regardless

Im gonna rewatch BvS sometime this week. I still enjoyed that movie and pretty sure i still do. It wasnt a groundbreaking comicbook film but I still liked it and it had me excited for more. Knew it was the first part of a trilogy and the characters would be developed more.

Real mad they didnt keep Wonder Woman the way Snyder portrayed her. They did great in the first WW film, but WW84 was Aquaman status. Cheesy af.

Also watch, Snyders version of Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg are going to be way more doper in this movie. I expect Ezra Miller's flash to still have some funny wit to his character, but I also expect that he will be much more serious in the Snydercut. Same with Aquaman and Cyborg will get way more screen time.

Im just hoping if its good and has high praises, WB will reconsider pushing the Snyderverse of the DCEU. Flashes film can reset the timeline and supposedly will in some fashion. Dunno if Fisher will get to continue as Cyborg if he even wanted to.

Also im going to lol when people see this movie and complain that snyder basically "copied" Infinity War, when this film was meant to come out well before IW

That cyborg trailer was crazy.... Looks like he gets the scenes he was mad were dropped originally.... All things considered he is a pretty primary character to the motherbox plot..

If Snyder understood that, and the studio and Weedon didn't see the point...I can understand his frustration. ESPECIALLY considering the popularity of that character in the animated shows TTG and the og Titans....doom patrol.... The market was primed for cyborg and I can definitely understand being pissed the fuck off if they shot shit that never got used that might have banked in on that

#Restore the SnyderVerse is trending,people who have seen early screenings of it say it's incredible and a completely different movie from Whedon's. There's rumors Warner Brothers want JL 2 AND 3 ! They're also saying that WB execs want Snyder to direct WW3.

#Restore the SnyderVerse is trending,people who have seen early screenings of it say it's incredible and a completely different movie from Whedon's. There's rumors Warner Brothers want JL 2 AND 3 ! They're also saying that WB execs want Snyder to direct WW3.
I hope this is true. I cant fucking wait until next week. Im gonna cry happy tears if it happens.

I thought this was a brand new movie coming out.

This is the Director's Cut of that horrible JL movie? This shit better be a whole new film for this shit.

Back