Welcome To aBlackWeb

4-MF-hours and you gonna leave it on a cliffhanger.......

c5f362440c98d7be79530c1a587a2b2f.gif
which will probably never be resolved. smh

It’s a different movie bro idk why you’re still pretending it’s the same with some additional footage & touchups. There wouldn’t have been all this money poured into just an “extended” version.
I actually don't even care to argue it any more, the shit coming out in a few days... We'll all see then ??‍♂️

I may need to schedule around my day to actually watch this movie. Crazy how this movie is longer than Endgame AND older movies like Gone with the wind lol.

Man, i am so fucking hyped to see this. If this shit sucks or isnt a major step up from Josstice League, then I am never giving Snyder another chance. Idgaf how much i enjoyed Watchmen and 300.

Lol this shit is gonna end with Darkseid murking everyone sans The Flash and we’re gonna be mad af cause I’m about 99% sure shit is gonna be epic as hell...

That shit look dope to me

I'm not taking the opinion of someone watching that small ass r.kelly flat screen

Word I didnt see anything terrible in that clip. I'm still looking forward to this shit. Waiting to see if somebody put it up on gang while it was still available lol

Back