Welcome To aBlackWeb

Warner Bros are the real peices of shit tho no less then Whedon. Are they really trying to point blame years later now lol??? Like their ass didn't alter every DC movie before WW.
This is my take. Whedon makes be an asshole on set, but his resume speaks for itself. They brought dude in to finish up the film, and now are trying to blame it's failure on him.

Don't matter

Just like 10 more minutes of flash and cyborg
I heard they aint even spend that much to do this shit either... lol its basically the same movie

9zBDSh.gif

Warner Bros are the real peices of shit tho no less then Whedon. Are they really trying to point blame years later now lol??? Like their ass didn't alter every DC movie before WW.

Before?

According to Patty, they did for both WW movies.

Shit at this point the only movie I haven't heard, supposedly. got fuk wit is Shazam

During a virtual appearance at IGN Fan Fest, Zack Snyder discussed what the future holds for his Justice League franchise and where the upcoming four-hour movie leaves viewers. He confirmed that Zack Snyder's Justice League ends with "a massive cliffhanger" that sets up the events of Justice League 2. However, Snyder also admits that he doesn't think a sequel will happen due to the lack of interest from the studios at this time.

Man... whatever..

:foh5:

these niggas bout to be on Sony pictures status to me after this joint lol

Man... whatever..

:foh5:

these niggas bout to be on Sony pictures status to me after this joint lol

Snyder was always open with his plans for his trilogy. Started with bvs. Justice league ends with them losing to Darkseid, jleague 2 is flash batman and cyborg travelling through time resetting things and getting the league back to take on Darkseid. Snyder basically had the exact same concept for infinity war/endgame a couple years before infinity war dropped.

My speculation.... Is that it's going to be a lot of extended scenes and og footage that was touched up and not a whole bunch new shit that would make it a complete different movie.

That's all.

Back