Welcome To aBlackWeb

Youtuber Corporate Citizen admits to being into young girls and relates to R kelly…YIkes

So this man admitted to receiving dirty pictures from high schoolers.

Everybody got a beast they need to slay but if your beast is borderline pedophile tendencies, you need to keep it to yourself B.

“I’m mature for my age!!”

And money. That nigga was probably tricking. He wants to paint the picture that all these young chicks just randomly started to chase him, but we know he's offering incentives.

The worst part about the shit might even be the age gap he's talking about. Him being in his 30s going after 17 y/o chicks is bad, but right or wrong that's almost legal and actually is legal in some states. What's extremely abhorrent is the fact that he admits to targeting vulnerable children. I only watched a little bit of that shit, but he's not talking about fucking with mature 17 y/os that know what they want and choose him because they've thought it through. He said himself that he was fucking with girl's whose parents were really taking much interest in their lives and were basically looking for adult support and attention. That nigga basically saw that as an opening to use them for their bodies. He should have his ass beat for real. The fact that he could even make a video and proudly proclaim what he's done tells it all.

Goes to show society is getting more sexually confused and chaotic ( pedo lines blurred, gender wars, gender neutral?, LGBTQ, MGTOW, feminist etc)

Shit low-key going back to Old Greece up in this bitch 💯

Goes to show society is getting more sexually confused and chaotic ( pedo lines blurred, gender wars, gender neutral?, LGBTQ, MGTOW, feminist etc)

Shit low-key going back to Old Greece up in this bitch 💯

Ain’t no pedo lines blurred lol they always been in the shadows for the most part

Back