Welcome To aBlackWeb

YouTube Star Hit With Takedown Campaign After Wearing Blackface: 'I'm About To Be A Ghetto Girl'

A family of YouTube stars are facing a campaign to have their videos removed from the platform after one woman wore blackface and acted "ghetto."

A family of YouTube stars are facing a campaign to have their videos removed from the platform after one woman wore blackface and acted "ghetto."

In a video posted last week, Bianca Prince explains that she is playing a "prank" on her husband by wearing a blackface disguise.

"I am about to look like a literally different person," she says in the video. "I'm about to be a ghetto girl. I've got to learn how to talk."

"I already look different," Prince says as her makeup artist applies a dark liquid to her face.

Twitter users mounted a campaign to have the Prince family removed from YouTube for violating its standards on hate speech.

youtube is its own world

I honestly dont like any of the shit my kids watch, its weird as fuck

I've never seen this or these people but they seem just like the rest of the youtube families

them and A LOT of other people need to be taken down, but being dumb just aint quite as offensive as this

at the same time I couldnt blame them no more then whoever would watch that bs

The fact that this shit got almost 2million views and over 100k likes speaks volumes.

They getting paid the more folks share this shit even if it's to condemn it

I didnt click for that reason

but yeah like I said the viewers are just as responsible

most of that is kids tho...and the parents either dont care or dont know

i jump on youtube for music and my lil shows that still tie to music some way or another

but only kids get on and watch these families and challenges and shit...video after video

The fact that this shit got almost 2million views and over 100k likes speaks volumes.

They getting paid the more folks share this shit even if it's to condemn it

Yea... y’all doin the work for them at this point. I haven’t even herd of these people until I saw this thread.

As far as the blackface shit naw it’s not cool no matter what. From what I did see they corny as fuck anyways.

Y'all ride in the front seat of y'all Ubers?

Uh no, which makes me believe that this prank shit fake as fuck.

Ain't she black tho?

I keep seeing conflicting shit that she is black but don’t “claim” it or she’s light skin or some shit. She’s looks mixed with somethin, probably Messican who the fuck knows. Her & her husband remind me of Cole & that light skin girl from Martin.

oh its fake for sure

the ONE time i had an experience like this was when a coworker and I were out of town and took an uber and the driver picked up someone else who ended up sitting in the front

so while i know it happens, if its just two of ya'll in there, aint no way a nigga sitting up front with the driver, especically if she a female

Video is probably fake tho. Most are with these youtubers they admit that shit freely. It's for the kids tho just entertainment. But they went too far & it's sad they keeping it up this long to make more money off it. Itll be taken down soon tho

Back