Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your type??

JohnSmithCAN

Ideally, mine shall be a woman who showcases enough fluency and cleverness to not being an annoying liability, both intellectually and mentally wise. Being exceptionally beautiful and attractive. Independant and self-reliable but in a positive way. Ambitious, talentuous and gifted. Well-mannered but knowing rightly the when and where she had to unabashedly assume her assertive qualities.
But most importantly she musn't displays any significantly neurotic, duplicitous or sociopathic/narsisstic tendencies... which, from as far I know, was the one thing none of my frequentations, correspondants, hookups and even the ones hitting on me were fully capable to fit.

I've been around with women of rather varied sizes, builds, heights and color skins: the shortest I ever hooked along was about five feet two tall, while the tallest who hitted on me use (or rather, used since I somehow managed to grow up once again) to stand about two fifth of inch taller than I was recently-- which is five feet eleven tall.
But based upon a random approximation I've thought since my thread about the biggest sizes ever dated, the average ideal woman shall stand around 5'6,9" to 5'9" tall, weigh around 140 - 300 pounds, hovering from a lean medium to rather exceedingly corpulent build and being either straight-silhouetted albeit still notting slightly on the curvy side, sylphid, statuesque, pin-up-like, buxomly or Rubenesque; bump-breasted/full A cup to massive titted/T cup or an average large to big bust tier/full DDD to G-to-K cup according this image (
) leggy, average-to-tall-waisted with a min. set of 39~41" wide hips and a waist-to-hip ratio between 0,77 and 0.55 (either an average 0.66) , small-ish to "cushiony" or an average "big-to-mound" tier (according this link I found on Deviantart
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f656cdc7-e57e-47c2-b628-d0b81bf142be/d858yfo-2457cf7b-c322-41e7-af30-ffdf93138576.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjY1NmNkYzctZTU3ZS00N2MyLWI2MjgtZDBiODFiZjE0MmJlXC9kODU4eWZvLTI0NTdjZjdiLWMzMjItNDFlNy1hZjMwLWZmZGY5MzEzODU3Ni5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.8vkdFSh0ktjRWVwEFdcYbWcInVTbZcMWZYv6ivjEqX8
) a buttock-to-thigh ratio of 0.75 to 0.46 (or an average 0.6) with an average beauty index of a min. 7.5/10 or a greater average of around 7.8~8.2/10 and a skin complexion ranging ideally from the darkest "medium tan" to medium-light brown skin or 16 to 25 on the Van Luschan scale.

I'm not fond of the waifs and musclebound bodybuilders, but a few exceptions did already occured.

Slopped shoulders, small flat bottoms and huge shelf-like cottage cheese pancake bottoms unwelcome.

Last edited:
As long as she doesn't have Kardashian in her last name she might be good with me lol. But seriously I don't have a type but more or less a preference. Based on the first impression of a woman one thing I dislike are women with poor attitudes and or bad hygiene.

Which type of personality trait, much exactly?
Wit/empathic/passionate/driven...

It's tough to put a finger on.... But just watching shit on social media....I see similarities that I never picked up on when I was younger.

Then one day I was extra high and saw that dumb ass meme

"If all your exes was in the same room what would they say"

And I instantly realized that would be a chill ass room.... Even after they figured it out

My type cute, thick, doesn't really wear make-up, very confident bordering on arrogant, a little sassy, can hang on the block and not feel out of place, strong in who they are but very feminine. Smart, honest, trustworthy and trusting, loyal, sense of humor. Knows when to lead and when to be led. Driven and self sufficient but will allow herself to be taken care of.

It's more just off the top of my head.

im not sure how to take this.
Bruh, I'm just laughing at myself.

Like it's just trippy.... Bruh you inspire people with your financial acumen... And I inspire you... Sometimes... With my wisdom...

It's just some shit that when worded in that specific way sounds crazy....

Bruh, I'm just laughing at myself.

Like it's just trippy.... Bruh you inspire people with your financial acumen... And I inspire you... Sometimes... With my wisdom...

It's just some shit that when worded in that specific way sounds crazy....
is it really?

im humble enough to know i dont know it all ...and if someone on they shit, i can admit that shit can be inspiring.

you say alot of things thats inspiring to me in other aspects of life and you have a beautiful family.. but when you talk comics.....then you on some berzerker shit.

i caught your wording...you aint slick.

Wit/empathic/passionate/driven...

It's tough to put a finger on.... But just watching shit on social media....I see similarities that I never picked up on when I was younger.

Then one day I was extra high and saw that dumb ass meme

"If all your exes was in the same room what would they say"

And I instantly realized that would be a chill ass room.... Even after they figured it out

Yea, it makes sense.

is it really?

im humble enough to know i dont know it all ...and if someone on they shit, i can admit that shit can be inspiring.

you say alot of things thats inspiring to me in other aspects of life and you have a beautiful family.. but when you talk comics.....then you on some berzerker shit.

i caught your wording...you aint slick.
I'm definitely slick.... But you slick to pick up on it ??

ethnic women. white girls just aren't my type. the sexual attraction might be there, but i've never been attracted to a white girl in the loving sorta way where i'd want to date them/have a life with them.

give me anyone else, black, asian, indian, latina, arab, whatever. i dont get how niggas can like only one very specific type. like these white dudes out here with yellow fever. it seems almost fetishist to me.

Back