Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Thoughts On The Yacub Theory

Sounds like it’s just an allegorical explanation of evolution…

How is one scientist responsible for a 600 year process? He immortal?

lol how long did Adam live in the bible? Like 900 years or something? Some people interpret scriptures as allegory.. some interpret it as fact

I remember hearing something about the Wheel with regards to the NOI... Mother wheel or Mother plane or something like that. Spos to be some type of spacecraft or something...so if they had that kinda tech... *shrugs*

I've gotta respectfully disagree.

He gave a brief and general description but the science is accurate from what I've read.

Eskimos
The Changpa
Samoieds
Laplanders
Nenets
Tierra del fuego

Scandinavia is cold yet skin cancer is high over there. You get where I'm going?

Vitamin D production after UVB exposure rely on Baseline Vitamin D and Total Cholesterol but not skin color.

SLC24A5 & SLC45A2 are genes that are responsible for white skin color

HERC2/OCA2 is also related to white skin.

Those 3 genes is in Africa and the only people that have them are Albino.

Caucazoids don't like to admit that they're products of albinism.

Eskimos
The Changpa
Samoieds
Laplanders
Nenets
Tierra del fuego

Scandinavia is cold yet skin cancer is high over there. You get where I'm going?

Vitamin D production after UVB exposure rely on Baseline Vitamin D and Total Cholesterol but not skin color.

SLC24A5 & SLC45A2 are genes that are responsible for white skin color

HERC2/OCA2 is also related to white skin.

Those 3 genes is in Africa and the only people that have them are Albino.

Caucazoids don't like to admit that they're products of albinism.

I thought I saw something with regards to the Eskimos and darker skinned people living in colder temps still getting more exposure to UV rays because of the light reflecting off of the snow/ice

The Nation of Islam teaches that the White race was grafted by a scientist named Yacub. Basically he started off with two black people and married them until they created a brown baby. Then he had the brown babies marry until they created a yellow baby then the yellow babies married and procreated until they created a white baby. The whole process took 600 yers to go from black>brown>yellow>white.

The whole theory is in Message to the Blackman chapter 55

I was gonna come in and say "people actually believe this?"...then thought about Scientology and how other more prominent religions got started and their beliefs on the start of humanity

Yo..I'm not an expert on religion at all. But while on vacation this week, my boy whose a avid reader broke down some of the Mormon stuff....mindblown!

Indeed. Religious zealots have no idea. The virgin birth of Jesus is no different than Anakin''s Mom being inseminated by the midi-chlorians. Anyone who has studied mythology knows the origins of religious stories.

European Skin Turned Pale Only Recently, Gene Suggests
0978cebcd3e885b343e0664d6b1f16dbd3221e7c.jpg

What is this shite? I went on a black Hebrew ig page once, they were knocking Robert Deniros mixed race children for being "Edomite" or w.e since apparently a white father determines that designation. So I'm Edomite then? If u ask me that's arbitrary bullshit. I could just as easily claim being carried and nourished for 9 months in a black woman's stomach is a more significant determining factor as to whether a mf is properly "pure", but that would just be fucking retarded wouldn't it?

It's the melanin and probably other factors as well. Not saying folk gonna start flying and turning into superheroes because they black but there's something real to that that people try to avoid.
....but I thought melanin was magic. Thsts what these new age hoteps say" melanin magic.i want my super powers dammit!. Yeaars ago i used to do as they sugessted in youtube videos lioe look at the sun early in the morning , plant my feet in soil or stand barefoot in the dirt and drink alkaline water in order to decalcifly my pineal gland and awaken my third eye. I never changed my diet or quit smoking and drinking though. I didn't follow through with that shit but I was trying to be a black goku gat dammit!

White and black are ethnic groups. What about Asians? Native Americans? The theory obviously is some cooked up fairy tale from a street hustler. No different than religious groups.
White a d black are racial constructs notnationalities or ethnicities. Every race in this country had a homeland to trace themselves back to "Irish American,Chinese American etc and we just "black' that's not an ethnicity that's an object. Black comes from a word that isnt even the language of our ancestors.. Did Africans consider themselves "black" before European colonization?. Just like there is no such eye color as black there is no such skin tone as black which is actually dark brown that appears black.

....but I thought melanin was magic. Thsts what these new age hoteps say" melanin magic.i want my super powers dammit!. Yeaars ago i used to do as they sugessted in youtube videos lioe look at the sun early in the morning , plant my feet in soil or stand barefoot in the dirt and drink alkaline water in order to decalcifly my pineal gland and awaken my third eye. I never changed my diet or quit smoking and drinking though. I didn't follow through with that shit but I was trying to be a black goku gat dammit!

My dude you should stick with it and took it more seriously you might be walking around this bitch like Static Shock right now🤣🤣.

But really though everybody is not exactly the same world history, biology, anthropology, psychology, esoteric /occult knowledge confirms this when thorough with it.

Don't get it twisted though that melanin shit is a gift and a curse 😅🤣💯.

Reactions: GNS
My dude you should stick with it and took it more seriously you might be walking around this bitch like Static Shock right now🤣🤣.

But really though everybody is not exactly the same world history, biology, anthropology, psychology, esoteric /occult knowledge confirms this when thorough with it.

Don't get it twisted though that melanin shit is a gift and a curse 😅🤣💯.
I was joking about that goku shit though.

Back