Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Thoughts On The Yacub Theory

Not sure I understand it all the way but I thought darker skin protects from intense UV rays and lighter skin allows for better absorption of vitamin d in colder areas since its lacking and not as strong the further you get away the equator.

Doesnt explain the lips tho lol

I don't understand how people could migrate and start producing lighter babies.

However, if there was some type of government program where they bred the lighter babies with each other I could understand how people could get lighter.

Traits that are better able to survive an environment get passed on lighter skin better for less sun

Traits that are better able to survive an environment get passed on lighter skin better for less sun

Yeah but Black people can absorb sunlight without sun screen, White people need sun screen or they get skin cancer and die young. It doesn't make sense that Black people would migrate North and die out while the White, lighter people would survive.

I don't understand how White people would be better to survive than Black people. Less Sun doesn't necessarily favor White people.

Yeah but Black people can absorb sunlight without sun screen, White people need sun screen or they get skin cancer and die young. It doesn't make sense that Black people would migrate North and die out while the White, lighter people would survive.

I don't understand how White people would be better to survive than Black people. Less Sun doesn't necessarily favor White people.

Black people can get skin cancer too and sun burn

White and black are ethnic groups. What about Asians? Native Americans? The theory obviously is some cooked up fairy tale from a street hustler. No different than religious groups.

I'm agnostic, but the NOI has the right to their mythology.
Same thing with Catholics, Jews, Islam, Hebrew Israelites, Voodoo, Satanist, Buddhist, and everyone else.

The evolution theory makes more sense due to several ideas.
1. People nearest to the equator tend to be darker complexion, but exceptions exist.
2. A black population is capable of producing every shade of skin tone naturally
3. Environment plays a huge part in evolution mentally and physically
4. Food access and amounts of sunlight can affect pigmentation
5. Multiple examples of 1-4, can be referred to in human biology and the animal kingdom
6. I'm sure there's a person out there more learned in anthropology that could answer this better than me.

With all of that considered some Dr.Untonium, chemical X story simply has very little to stand on.
No diss, I'm just saying.

I don't understand how people could migrate and start producing lighter babies.

However, if there was some type of government program where they bred the lighter babies with each other I could understand how people could get lighter.

Lmaooo. The process is the same as if it was done in lab, it just happens naturally.

As darker skin people migrated north, the lack of sun light led to a lack of vitamin d, which led to death or weakened them in other ways.

So the lighter skinned people had a higher chance of survival. And because more lighter skinned people were left alive, more of them reproduced. Because more of them reproduced, the stronger the genes that cause light skin got. The pattern continued for generations, over thousands of years, until the africans thats migrated to the caucasus mountains became caucasians.

Its literally the same as forcing lighter skinned people to reproduce in a lab, except it happened naturally due to the geography people lived in.

Back