Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Thoughts On The Yacub Theory

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
The Nation of Islam teaches that the White race was grafted by a scientist named Yacub. Basically he started off with two black people and married them until they created a brown baby. Then he had the brown babies marry until they created a yellow baby then the yellow babies married and procreated until they created a white baby. The whole process took 600 yers to go from black>brown>yellow>white.

The whole theory is in Message to the Blackman chapter 55

I would sincerely like to know how many of you who disagree with the 'Yakub Theory' are religious? Show of hands. No setup or hidden agenda. I posit that religion is just as crazy a theory.

What makes more sense honestly? Niggas migrating to colder regions to turn white ? Or niggas keep matching with similar or lighter complexion niggas to turn white ?? Either way its going to take time, grafting may be quicker but it had to be some serious shit going on for niggas to migrate to some cold af mountains and set up shop.

I did hear somewhere an interesting quote that said something to the effect that you can get lighter skinned people from mixing black people, but you’ll never get a black person mixing white people.

I don’t believe the OP theory, but this makes sense and kind of supports this theory. Maybe not the strategic nature of the theory, but the genetic possibility.

Thought that teaching is from nation of gods & earths, but I don’t know which one came first

The NOI was founded in 1930. The NGE was founded in 1964. The NGE gets their teachings from the NOI. The main difference is that the NOI has Restrictive Laws. In the NOI you can't drink or smoke and you have to go to the meetings. The NGE is more lax, we drink and smoke and have gatherings outdoors in parks and street corners. But their core teachings are the same.

The teachings are as follows;

Supreme Mathematics*
Supreme Alphabets*
Student Enrollment (1-10)
English Lesson C-1 (1-36)
Lost-Found Muslim Lesson #1 (1-14)
Lost Found Muslim Lesson #2 (1-40)
Actual Facts (1-13)* / (1-20)**
Solar Facts (1-9)*
Problem Book (1-34)**

*NGE teachings
**NOI teachings

Basically The NOI had lessons that their followers were supposed to memorize and recite by heart. In 1964/65 one of the ministers, Clarence 13X took the lessons out of the temple and began teaching them on the street. He drank and smoke while teaching the lessons, which is a no-no. He was murdered in 1969 and his followers continued his legacy. There is an Allah School in Mecca (Harlem) and they have parliaments every month and a Show and Prove every year on Clarence 13X's birthday, whom we call The Father.

If you work the internet you can find the lessons pretty easily.

You can believe a virgin had a kid but this shit is just too far huh??!

The nerve of u bastards

721c2a86-bec4-4e3d-883f-c207a42a6aaf_text.gif

Back