Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Momma Get Her A** Beat One on One...

The Idiopathic Clown

The N*gga Y'all Love To Hate
Can she still punish you? Like she try to send you to your room, you gonna say "I could call Keisha ass come put them paws on you again"

How do you react if your momma get her ass beat and she try to get tough with you?

My mom would hold da L, and I wouldnt toss the L in her face...cause that's still my mom

Can she still punish you? Like she try to send you to your room, you gonna say "I could call Keisha ass come put them paws on you again"

How do you react if your momma get her ass beat and she try to get tough with you?

Yes because I would still have respect for my mom simply for being my mom.

Where is this coming from? What made you think of this topic?

I wouldn’t hold the L against her. She will feel the shame of getting washed in a fight then try to overcompensate I bet because of pride

I wouldn’t hold the L against her. She will feel the shame of getting washed in a fight then try to overcompensate I bet because of pride

Lol. Your mom be at the house with a black eye, wilding out on you.

HER: Wash the dishes!
YOU: I did. They squeaky clean.
HER: Nigga, wash 'em again.
YOU in your HEAD: You know what? You just salty cuz that lady down the street beat the eyelashes off ya face Tuesday. But it's cool. You my momma so I'ma let you get that off. I'll wash the dishes again.

Back