Welcome To aBlackWeb

Had a feeling that was his grandkid

So they definitely jumped a big time gap

Kid doing those drawings are definitely a red flag

That was a nice setup

The story of the guy who was convicted after the 2nd trial because double jeopardy didn't apply because the judge was corrupt. Nice foreshadowing

The scene of the granddads at the end was nice

I keep waiting for the so called boss of the family to choke her up because she's been emasculating him since the beginning

Word that scene with the mayor was interesting to watch tho. Two different styles of negotiation. Dude trying to be diplomatic and shes blunt as fuck and abrasive.

Still a piece of shit tho. I hope that family takes massive losses this season

Yall gotta remember that the wife comes from a crime family also, the Conti's, that's why he treads lightly with her and why she's so out of pocket with him.

That was interesting. Bunch of different things happening.
Also the previews for the next one seem like the cop isn't going to get her way

So she has the kid and her money back. Does she give up the kid or have him work for her?

Solid ep imo.

Hector Salamaca n walter white meet again. Thats whats up.

Lil man w the bag of money is playin chess, everyone else playin checkers....i hope he makes it thru this season alive. He low key is the star of this show

Lol "Happy birthday. Eat"

The power dynamic when the father in-law is there lol shut his ass up

The desperation from the agent is getting a bit much. I could see that whole thing ending this season

I'm betting the wife and father in-law get him in trouble with the law

I'm surprised he's still breathing

So the mayor made a deal with the agent?

Are they implying that the judge had something to do with his wife getting killed and he hid it?

Back