Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Privlege getting a season 2 🤔

Not just this show ,But many others writing has been horrible, I would love to just sit in on these sessions

Shame potential was there

Last edited:
Right niggas applauding this Bullshit
Writing was fucking horrible
And not because it didn’t go our way

RIP Kofi 🫡

It confused me with it starting out with him in jail. I didn't get to see the recap and don't remember him getting caught but they played that audio recording of him admitting to the crime. Was all of that off camera?

It confused me with it starting out with him in jail. I didn't get to see the recap and don't remember him getting caught but they played that audio recording of him admitting to the crime. Was all of that off camera?

im assuming bearded walter white is in the future. Im guessing a time jump. They didnt explain it well tho.

Timing is confusing imo. The scene w rosie perez n the judge playin the confession is in the present. But her playin the confession is in the future??

some time has passed cuz the parole board denied his bail, but not that much cuz the baby dont look that old. And the baxter daughter has been writing him letters for a while

im guessing there is plot holes in the times jumps.

its cool af that slim let lil homie get away.

smh at them jus "picking another blk body"

Arnold Rothstein from BE is killing every scene.

lol when walters phn rang outside the prison. I expected pinkman's voice to say "science bitch!!"

time jump confusion aside. Season started off cool

im assuming bearded walter white is in the future. Im guessing a time jump. They didnt explain it well tho.

Timing is confusing imo. The scene w rosie perez n the judge playin the confession is in the present. But her playin the confession is in the future??

some time has passed cuz the parole board denied his bail, but not that much cuz the baby dont look that old. And the baxter daughter has been writing him letters for a while

im guessing there is plot holes in the times jumps.

its cool af that slim let lil homie get away.

smh at them jus "picking another blk body"

Arnold Rothstein from BE is killing every scene.

lol when walters phn rang outside the prison. I expected pinkman's voice to say "science bitch!!"

time jus confusion aside. Season started off cool
I don't see how that's in the future when he was released with the same rugged long beard look. Seems like there was a time jump and he was arrested and charged off camera

I don't see how that's in the future when he was released with the same rugged long beard look. Seems like there was a time jump and he was arrested and charged off camera

of course he was arrested n charged off camera.

I still think him bein released is in da future.

He grew da beard in prison. Some time has passed dont kno how much. But the stuff happening w the baxter vs desire beef is in present.

Back