Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your First Fight

When I was in third grade. Fought this dude named taron. He used to bully girls and try to fight them. And yes he was a little sweet (pause) but he was big and tall for a third grader. I was a runt so he had a huge advantage over me and any other dude in our grade. With me it was a landslide.

One day he fought this girl I was real close to outside before we went in for school to start.

Next day I see him and in my mind I was just going to hit him one time hoping he fall and go catch my bus after school.

The end of the day comes I go out wait for him. My whole frame of thought was to hit him like marlon did dude on don’t be a menace. I was just gonna walk up tell em you beat Aleese up you lil sissy then bam right hook to his jaw.

He stood there in dis belief holding his jaw staring at me and start to cry like you can see that tear slowly come down his cheek. Some of our other classmates was there and was hyping it but since he didn’t fight back and didn’t drop like I planned I went and got on my bus.

Now of course out of all days and the first time ever our bus is late. I turn around and it’s a crowd of people approaching the front led byTaron’s aunt.

She say I saw you hit my nephew, and then looked at him and say “now do to him what he did to you.

I drop my book bag he walks to me with no hands up nor swings so I connect with three punches but this big muthafucka ate em grabbed me and threw me down. I get up he then grabs me again so I start punching him again then he put my hoodie over my head and threw me down.

The fight was broken up by administration. Then first three punches I thought I was that nigga cus the crowd was like ooooo. It was all over once he got a hold of me though.

Last edited:
First fight was at 11. Fought someone older. Lost that.

Won most every other fight I been in.

In 1st grade, I got into a fight with this kid on the playground over the good swing. All hood niggas know that playground around the way that might only have one or two good swings and shit. Nigga beat the shit outta me...as much as a 1st grader could really beat the shit out of another 1st grader.

The funny shit is that the nigga had an unusual ass name, so I always remembered him. First day of school my sophomore year of high school, I'm in my World History class. Teacher calling roll. She says the nigga's fucking name. As soon as my ears hear the shit, I'm looking all around to see who answers. The nigga sitting RIGHT behind me answers. I look back and it's dude. After class, I asked him if he remembered me and shit. He did. We was cool after that.

I shoulda stole on that nigga and got some getback huh? SMH.

1st grade, we was throwing snowballs at each other while waiting for the school bus. I hit my cousin in the back of the head and he turned around with tears in his eyes and rushed at me. Somehow he jumped, i ducked and he went flying over me. He hit the ground, I just started hitting him. My older brother broke it up.

Or

it was with this kid, we were the same age but dude was bigger than me.. He punched me in the chest and pushed me down. I dont know what made me do this, but, I got a handful of dirt on my way back to my feet and threw that shyt into his eyes. He was crying and shyt so I took that opportunity to land at least 7 blows

The second scrap couldve been a few months before winter or a few months after

Outside of fighting my brother almost every day and in 4th grade I didn’t really know how to fight and was doing my best we’d moves ddt’ing niggas my first real fight was in 7th grade. I got jumped by 3 dudes

My luck, my first fist fight was at 9 or 10 years old against some older niggas that jumped me. My first adversity in the hood. Plus my first time to understand to be aware of your surroundings. Plus, I think I didn't really had a squad to roll with at this time. I started adapting to the hood between 10 or 11, but anyway, I was walking to the store, and cut across a field to use a shortcut. I didn't pay any mind of it, but about 8 dudes were walking towards me, and asked me what was my name, then they asked me again like I was lying. Then all of a sudden, one nigga stole me, then another stole me. Man!!!!! My little ass was trying to fight all them niggas. Their jump was weak because they didn't bruise me up. Around this time, my cousin was in the streets and I don't know how he found out but once he found out that I got jumped then them fools got their ass whoop.

It was a kid on our block. He was taller than us and used to always try to punk us.

One day enough was enough

Was around 8 smacked a kid for talking shit to my cousins in the school playground l, got jumped by him and his 4 brothers after school.

Was on the basketball court after school with three of my friends in grade 6. Some grade 8 kid came and took the ball and wouldn't give it back. I wrestled it out his hands and he fell....

He got up and proceeded to lump my ass up.

I wasn't ready. I cried.

He was from the neighborhood so my brother pulled up on him and offered to beat that ass but I said no. I was satisfied with him getting yoked up in front of the whole hood crying that he was sorry. I think my brother was low key disappointed in me for that lol.

Never again tho. I kinda skated through school not getting touched because people knew they had to see my fam after.

But once I realized I actually had hands it was bad for everyone. Even gave it to my bro when I was 19-20. That was the paradigm shift. I stopped playing with niggas after that.

I had to been about 6-7.. this was back when the original twisted metal was popping on playstation. Had a couple friends over, and i was trashing one of them severely. He kept asking me where the heal spot was but i wasn't telling him. So now he's getting madder and madder and madder lol. Eventually he stood up on me and was trying to bark on me, so i stood up and we started shoving each other. I think he tried to kick me in the nuts but i immediately block it with my knee/shin.. then tackled his dumbass into the closet. He gets up. I grab him and toss him 180 onto my lil futon bunk bed that was currently set up like a sofa. He falls on the futon like he sitting down... and i sweet-chin music kicked him right in the face. Lmao idk what made me decide to kick him but it connected so clean. He went home crying and that was the end of that.

I must have been 8 or 9. It was with one of my best friends at the time. We were playing after school in the playground, waiting for our folks to pick us up and I forgot what started it. I think we were play wrestling and it just got out of hand. I remember tackling him and punching him in face and few times. I'm sure he got some hits in, too. It was one of those brotherly/friendship fights. Nothing big, I remember our teacher finding out about it the next day and taking us out in the hallway to make up and shake hands. Pretty sure we were friends by the end of the day. Good times, man.

Back