Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Young Thug "So Much Fun" Album Thread

And Thugga is a big artist for this era

Low key bruh DNA is all in the New Atlanta hip hop vibe

Co-sign...Gunna and Lil Baby are YT clones, and there’s many others

Y’all remember when YT (or somebody pretending to be him) used to post on the IC back in the day?

Where is his musical success?

All he does is release projects that are 6/10

While this is true, this is a generation that don’t listen to full projects for the most part anyway. My nephews don’t at least (16 and 21).

While this is true, this is a generation that don’t listen to full projects for the most part anyway. My nephews don’t at least (16 and 21).
But what I'm saying is, thug's shot to blow up is gone

That's all I'm saying

Too many mediocre projects and too many new rappers who sound similar or in the same lane

Don't worry Dave East missed his shot too at blowing up also

But what I'm saying is, thug's shot to blow up is gone

That's all I'm saying

Too many mediocre projects and too many new rappers who sound similar or in the same lane

Don't worry Dave East missed his shot too at blowing up also

What I’m saying is, he did “blow up” already.

Or he at least reached what that’s gonna look like for him. He got way more fans than Dave East, plus the white boys fuck w him.

Niggas our age just oblivious

Young niggas in Atlanta see him as the OG

Or he at least reached what that’s gonna look like for him. He got way more fans than Dave East, plus the white boys fuck w him.

Compare it to like Travis Scott for example

Young thug ain't that on that level and he had the lane to be on that level but it ain't work out

Compare it to like Travis Scott for example

Young thug ain't that on that level and he had the lane to be on that level but it ain't work out

That’s a good example actually

Only difference between his progression and Trav was that Trav got that Kardashian/Jenner publicity, which got him all kinds of exposure that he took advantage of and parlayed into more shit.

He did fine though, I don’t think he missed out on anything

That’s a good example actually

Only difference between his progression and Trav was that Trav got that Kardashian/Jenner publicity, which got him all kinds of exposure that he took advantage of and parlayed into more shit.

He did fine though, I don’t think he missed out on anything
Sure thug did fine but he dropped the ball

What's the name of his last two projects? When did they come out? What's the hit song from them? What's the last good single in general that made noise?

Those ain't easy questions to answer and you know why? Because that's it. Homie peaked years ago

Sure thug did fine but he dropped the ball

What's the name of his last two projects? When did they come out? What's the hit song from them? What's the last good single in general that made noise?

Those ain't easy questions to answer and you know why? Because that's it. Homie peaked years ago

I know the answers to all those questions but idk what that would prove to you...

I know the answers to all those questions but idk what that would prove to you...
No lol I'm not asking you

I mean in a general sense. I get you have a difference in opinion that's fine but I feel like you are more versed on thug than ALOT of other people. And to "blow up mainstream" you need the masses and I don't think thug has a chance with the masses anymore

No lol I'm not asking you

I mean in a general sense. I get you have a difference in opinion that's fine but I feel like you are more versed on thug that ALOT of other people. And to "blow up mainstream" you need the masses and I don't think thug has a chance with the masses anymore

Lol ok

I just think this convo would be going a lot different if it was on twitter and not ABW

My 2 cents

Lol ok

I just think this convo would be going a lot different if it was on twitter and not ABW

My 2 cents
Lol I ain't think ima have a deep discussion about young thug today

Idk what to say after this really lol

In closing, I just think he missed his shot at stardom and is now just 3rd tier artist. And that's fine it's not bashing or anything I just wanted to say I think he missed his chance.

As far as J cole EP his album

I think this is moreso ppl looking forward to what Cole is gonna do more so than what thug gonna do

bronidk.png

This right here

All the young cats in my family, the ones I mentor...Thugger is a STAR bro...

Lol yeah

Executive produce is in no way the same as him being the actual producer on tracks, so this will probably work well. At the very least the album should come out more cohesive than his previous shit.

Didn't cole EP swizz shit? Cole been taking an unorthodox approach to this rap shit. I got sure won't be checking for this. But props to come for diversifying his portfolio.

Young Thug - So Much Fun (8/16)

young-thug-so-much-fun.jpg

Back