Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Young Thug "So Much Fun" Album Thread

SoupySevereBlesbok-size_restricted.gif

Who asked for this

same people that put them on tour together

their fan bases oddly merge at some point....makes sense

Im honestly interested in how this will effect his album. I havent heard much of YT's music. I know i wouldnt like any of it if i listened to it. I might have to check this out to see what kind of influence cole has in the direction of the album though.

Not expecting it to be groundbreaking, but i might be more mature than anything hes done before.

Im honestly interested in how this will effect his album. I havent heard much of YT's music. I know i wouldnt like any of it if i listened to it. I might have to check this out to see what kind of influence cole has in the direction of the album though.

Not expecting it to be groundbreaking, but i might be more mature than anything hes done before.

Took a while but his shit grew on me

He got a solid 12-15 tracks on my playlists that I keep in rotation

Took a while but his shit grew on me

He got a solid 12-15 tracks on my playlists that I keep in rotation

Thugger actually is a talented artist. The way he uses melodies is ine if the best in the game today...he has a nice flow great wordplay as well...its his lack of subject matter that loses me...

Crazy because there have been multiple reputable MC’s that praise Thugger as a musical genius...

I don't think Thugger s is particularly talented and I don't recognise the voice shit he does as skill but it bangs nonetheless

Back