Welcome To aBlackWeb

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOoOOoOOOOoOooooooooo................*

Just finished off the season. Geo-Force is a cunt. Shout out to the homie Forager. Artemis wrong for being tempted of being with her sis's baby daddy lol. I'd be surprised if Batman and Nightwing ever stop operating the way they do even if they promised Black Lightning they wouldn't anymore.

Just finished off the season. Geo-Force is a cunt. Shout out to the homie Forager. Artemis wrong for being tempted of being with her sis's baby daddy lol. I'd be surprised if Batman and Nightwing ever stop operating the way they do even if they promised Black Lightning they wouldn't anymore.
Bruh I saw this post and thought there was a new trailer for a sec with a release date! Dammit lmao

The King of Ls this season

I saw the first two.... Shit going down on Mars.
I ain't seen the new shit yet

Cool episode with orphan(batgirl) making an appearance also Tell a with baby Damian and Jason Todd in the cut. This arc looks promising. I'm gkad they're not on Mars anymore but they'll prolly have to resolve that arc because we still don't knkw what the legion of super heroes was up to.

Yeah, I'm still on Mars. I might have to do the dreaded re watch, cuz I was high as fuck the first time

Artemis has an interesting backstory. She's always been my favorite out of the OG group. Dealt with a lot of trauma. I see she's with Jason Bard. This show is dope cause they bring all types of characters from the DC Universe to life

Black Spider: "Don't ya just love my balls?"

Lol this show stopped being aimed for young children after the 1st season

Back