Welcome To aBlackWeb

Btw who are his new parents I thought black manta was his dad. They need to explain that
Yeah, that bugged me out too....

Yo was my favorite character at one point....

That Violet shit was emotional as fuck tho....

The kids getting abused too

Yeah, that bugged me out too....

Yo was my favorite character at one point....

That Violet shit was emotional as fuck tho....

The kids getting abused too

I read a comment on youtube that said black manta really is his father that black dude from same Diego used to be one of his henchmen I guess they were the ones that raised him during his childhood

I was one episode behind.

I just watched and I’m pissed as fuck

Lol. I forgot about that. Hell...I can't even recall them 1st addressing that last season.

Yall minus well stopped being surprised. These studios done made a deal with LGBTHKMS#:TA27✌ community to include most...if not all their shows wit gay characters. It's becoming the norman, which is the goal.

Older generation will have issue wit it. The younger ones will see it as "Meh...so". B/c it's nothing new to them.

Lol @ Guardian "YOU JUST HAD A BABY!" I dunno why...but the way he said that shit had me rollin

Maybe it's me but this whole story arc wack and slow.

It is drawing out too long.

For me I'm tryin to figure out who's the enemy the team is fighting against? Is it Darkseid and the council? They BRIEFLY addressed the shyt wit him and Savage...sorta. Hell the last episode is the only one that gave some kinda indication where they're heading at.

Shit needed a tighter focus on both characters and plot. Out of everybody they've given Halo the most attention and I stopped carrying about her arc a while ago

Anybody catch the last to episodes? The teams secrets are starting to unravel and next episodes the action picks up and ends on a cliffhanger.

Final 3 episodes of the season dropped today every thing rapped up nicely. The youtube add said it's a season finale and not a series finale so hopefully there will be another season

Season ended strong, but nothing like the previous two.

Still.... Good shit. Nice to see BL running the league

Reminds me of Ollie taking over the league in JLU

Back