Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea episode 8 was the stand or this week. The only one that made me compelled to post up .9 was good, but 8 was that fire.

9 had a really good fight with a fan favorite villain though, so it was no slouch...

This season may not have surpassed the previous 2, but it's good that it's back

They gotta snap outta this slow burn. Highlights this week were that aforementioned fan favorite villain and what happened to Ocean Master.

lol Halo is like that nigga Kenny from South Park

Gotdammit! This show is lit straight fire! Episodes yl 6thru 8 really picked up the pace dc runs the animated front. This show is very adult oreinted. Black lightning tapped that markovian doctors ass. All the superhero wives have kids now even lois lane. Rocket has a kid and bumble bee is expecting. Btw who did rocket get married too? Forager is Dr zoidberg .

11 was dope too....

Cyborg origin is mad repetitive at this point, that's the one thing bvs took care of... We never have to see it again

again....i keep[ saying it, halo is powerful as fuck...

i gotta feeling she's gonna become too powerful... shorty is approaching god tier with each new power....

and she not even close to mastering them....

@Duwop that was the best version of cyborgs origin imo. The motherbox/fatherbox
Angle was dope and it was cool how it was explained what halo really was when Dr fate said she was an old soul. This is a dope season. The first six dps were kinda meh but it picked up with that vandal savage episode. I need young justice to feel like you g justice though. They need a single solid team like in the first season. Ever since invasion it's been squads and cells. They could send cyborg to young justice and have halo, GeForce , forager, join up with katana metamorpho , katana and batman and really form the outsiders. An outsiders spinoff would be dopenow that dc has the app.they can getaway with a lot more. This show already had ocean master beheaded and Victor stones body was messed up badly after the accident. That would've never made it to cartoon network.

B38F0044-5E8B-4850-B975-0C0415B514AA.gif
That’s that bullshit! Nothing new on the app this week. No kinda hype for Doom Patrol besides some weak ass 30 second spots. This app is kinda trash as far as up to date content

Back