Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bout to marathon the last 7 episodes of season 2

Coincidentally the last episode of season 2 is "endgame"

i think the first 3 were good,
kinda slow at first, bt getting into the story prtty well

shit is about meta-human trafficking..

shit crazy....

halo-girl is dope

On episode 3. Yeah like du said this one is a slow burn so far but it is good. Crazy how Batman and other League members left. I’m glad they dropped 3 episodes instead of just one

Yo Batman pulled a bitch move.

So lemme get this straight...you quit JL b/c you felt they ran its course...only to start ANOTHER group??? What sense does that make?

Soooooo...Roy done stepped in and start smashin Wally's girl eh? Lol

Last edited:
Yo Batman pulled a bitch move.

So lemme get this straight...you quit JL b/c you felt they ran its course...only to start ANOTHER group??? What sense does that make?

Soooooo...Roy done stepped in and start smashin Wally's girl eh? Lol
He did that in the comics here recently. Had a team of Killer Frost, Lobo, The Ray, Aztec, The Atom and Vixen. It had a nice little run

This haven't showed up yet on Terarium/Cinema yet so I'm yet to see these new episodes. Not paying for the DC app so I'll just have to wait

I thought it was already on there. I haven't watched yet though.

Search for Young Justice under Tv Shows.. Click Young Justice(2010) and hit season 3. I see three episodes on there

tumblr_pktn488zKu1qf5hjqo1_540.gif

tumblr_pktn488zKu1qf5hjqo2_540.gif

Shit is dope . How many episodes is this season slated for? . The show needs katana and metamorpho to really make this the outsiders. Also I didn't know black lightnenings wife is john Stewart's sister.

Lifelong DC fan but not very familiar with the stuff outside of comics cause I only have really fucked with the comics these last 30 yrs. This includes most of the post-Batman Beyond DCAU and the original animated movies they drop occassionally. So I've only seen a couple of episodes of this back in season 1.

So I saw the clip with Bats quitting and Katana goes as well. BL shits on Batman but he'll come around cause you can't have The Outsiders without Jefferson, Katana and The Batman. My question is have they introduced Metamorpho and Halo in this universe yet? Never thought they'd ever adapt The Outsiders anywhere outside of comics so I'm intrigued

Back