Welcome To aBlackWeb

They took this long to bring back something that they should not have canceled just to put it behind a paywall? Yeah I'll download rips when they release.

They took this long to bring back something that they should not have canceled just to put it behind a paywall? Yeah I'll download rips when they release.
Lol the reason it was cancelled is so stupid too. I heard it was because of toy sales mainly. I bet if they let it continue it would have just gotten bigger and bigger and sales would increase. Glad they brought it back though

Lol the reason it was cancelled is so stupid too. I heard it was because of toy sales mainly. I bet if they let it continue it would have just gotten bigger and bigger and sales would increase. Glad they brought it back though

Not surprising. The impetus for making these cartoons and even some of the movies is to sell merchandise.

I wonder if they will be starting where they left off. It looked like they were about to go into a Darkseid arc.

I'll be watching on cyber flix. Ial2Ys we red a Batman and the outsiders a imaged movie but this will do. I'm now realizing that that forager dude is from new genesis . He was I that justice league episode when they went to newgenesis. He was that masked dudehelping batman and wonderwoman. I think batman a d the outsiders would've been a better live action flick than suicide squad.

tumblr_pjquo2o7z01qks3qbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjquo2o7z01qks3qbo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjquo2o7z01qks3qbo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjquo2o7z01qks3qbo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjquo2o7z01qks3qbo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjquo2o7z01qks3qbo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjquo2o7z01qks3qbo2_1280.jpg

Back