Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Buck Ghostwrote For 50 Cent?

Other than publicity what was his end game? As if 50 was gonna wake up see it on the gram and be like "oh no I should get Buck his bread"

This shit is corny. 50 is bragging about exploiting and fucking over his own homeboy. This shit ain't cool. A lot of the shit he does is funny but this ain't. He's basically running a Cadillac Records type of situation on one of his own. This is the same kind of bullshit that Eazy tried to run on his homies and that same shit that ultimately got Suge put behind bars. It's bad enough when cacs pull this shit but it's even worse when we knowingly and gleefully do it to each other. This is some fuck shit that I cant support.

This shit is corny. 50 is bragging about exploiting and fucking over his own homeboy. This shit ain't cool. A lot of the shit he does is funny but this ain't. He's basically running a Cadillac Records type of situation on one of his own. This is the same kind of bullshit that Eazy tried to run on his homies and that same shit that ultimately got Suge put behind bars. It's bad enough when cacs pull this shit but it's even worse when we knowingly and gleefully do it to each other. This is some fuck shit that I cant support.
Or that could be the tax money he gave to buck cuz he didnt have it. Lmao at fofty tho.

50 been known to take care of his artists. Buck owed him money and was fucked up on drugs for a while (allegedly). Plus 50 a petty nigga. He probably still holding resentments towards buck for buck being cool w Game when 50 was beefing w em

Back