Welcome To aBlackWeb

young boy abused on ig live for being gay

How can we be united when we have some black folks treating LGBTQ infected parasites or non real people? Like bro imagine if another black person told you your thoughts, feelings, ideas, intentions, etc. Life is just a man made myth by white supremacists.

Y'all really be lacking empathy and be trying too hard to be "woke" with some shit y'all saying. Just say what y'all really wanna say. Y'all want any queer or trans black people y'all don't understand to kill themselves or "go away" because they make y'all uncomfortable for whatever reason. Tired of this shit man. Just because y'all don't understand something or can't relate to someone lifestyle or interest that does not make their lives meaningless or a ploy in some over the top hotep conspiracy shit. Niggas off themselves and get killed or abused everyday because most black folks are closed minded and don't understand that we are all not the same.

For any forms of unity in the black community to exist, fair representation, empathy, and knowledge needs to be the essentials to hold us together I believe. Let's stop devaluing people lives just because we don't fully understand it fam please. Tired of this shit.

Best post of the year

How can we be united when we have some black folks treating LGBTQ infected parasites or non real people? Like bro imagine if another black person told you your thoughts, feelings, ideas, intentions, etc. Life is just a man made myth by white supremacists.

Y'all really be lacking empathy and be trying too hard to be "woke" with some shit y'all saying. Just say what y'all really wanna say. Y'all want any queer or trans black people y'all don't understand to kill themselves or "go away" because they make y'all uncomfortable for whatever reason. Tired of this shit man. Just because y'all don't understand something or can't relate to someone lifestyle or interest that does not make their lives meaningless or a ploy in some over the top hotep conspiracy shit. Niggas off themselves and get killed or abused everyday because most black folks are closed minded and don't understand that we are all not the same.

For any forms of unity in the black community to exist, fair representation, empathy, and knowledge needs to be the essentials to hold us together I believe. Let's stop devaluing people lives just because we don't fully understand it fam please. Tired of this shit.
White supremacist talking points that hold no weight, in the past there were black lgbt and they were black first so that bullshit you babble about is irrelevant.

Thank you
Beautifully stated and honestly if i ever cuss you out in the future disregard LMAO

I love you yo ☝🏿

tbh? acts of homophobia especially within families has a very strong rapey/incestuous energy to me. likeeeeee who are you to think you may exert control over the sexuality of you child/sibling??? do you not see how close to sexual coercion that is?

tbh? acts of homophobia especially within families has a very strong rapey/incestuous energy to me. likeeeeee who are you to think you may exert control over the sexuality of you child/sibling??? do you not see how close to sexual coercion that is?

not saying theres no merit there but that seems like a bit of a reach.. some folks are just so closed minded that they dont want anyone in their circle to seem like or present as anything other than straight

You know the lgbt community supports nambla right?

Back