Welcome To aBlackWeb

young boy abused on ig live for being gay

dont tell me to ignore sexism and only focus on racism

no mfer both things affect me
Do they? Cause your posts in that Kevin Samuels thread say REAL different.

First and foremost fuck every single person you mentioned in this post. 2nd....You do know you can just as easily google how LGBT activists have been actively fighting against NAMBLA since literally their formation in the late 70s and have been working to get them banned for decades?

It's a front.

I've written about this before, but NAMBLA was a fully welcomed part of the gay movement until the International Lesbian and Gay Association lost it's United Nations charter because NAMBLA was a part of their membership. Up to that point the gay movement accepted them (and other gay pedo groups) wholeheartedly especially since their work got the age of consent to be brought in-line with the heterosexual age of consent and they worked to abolish anti-gay sodomy laws across the country. Them niggas was happy to have them when it benefited them to do so, but when they lost that UN charter they kicked them out and washed their hands of it all but you can still see how NAMBLA is still influencing the greater gay movement all over. Just the mere fact that they've successfully distanced homosexuality and pedophilia from one another in the public consciousness is a testament to their continuing influence over the greater movement.

Last edited:
It's a front.

I've written about this before, but NAMBLA was a fully welcomed part of the gay movement until the International Lesbian and Gay Association lost it's United Nations charter because NAMBLA was a part of their membership. Up to that point the gay movement accepted them (and other gay pedo groups) wholeheartedly especially since their work got the age of consent to be brought in-line with the heterosexual age of consent and they worked to abolish anti-gay sodomy laws across the country. Them niggas was happy to have them when it benefited them to do so, but when they lost that UN charter they kicked them out and washed their hands of it all but you can still see how NAMBLA is still influencing the greater gay movement all over. Just the mere fact that they've successfully distanced homosexuality and pedophilia from one another in the public consciousness is a testament to their continuing influence over the greater movement.

You do know that someone being a pedophile has nothing to do with them being gay and that plenty of pedophiles assault children of the opposite gender right? Automatically trying to tie the two together as some often do does more harm than good for children who are being sexually abused.

This society in general has a sick fascination with underage kids that has nothing to do with homosexuality. Just look at any young girl who is close to age 18 and all the jokes that fly from grown men about what they can say soon as she's "legal". All the teachers being exposed for sleeping with students. So it does the overall society better to not automatically tie pedophilia and ephebophilia with homosexuality because even more people will fly under the radar simply because they're not gay.

It's a front.

How are homosexuality and pedophilia related?

nigga found a whole bunch of people with terrible ideas on sex and made that his big “GOTCHA” for his homophobic ideas and statements

the epitome of poor debating skills

You do know that someone being a pedophile has nothing to do with them being gay and that plenty of pedophiles assault children of the opposite gender right? Automatically trying to tie the two together as some often do does more harm than good for children who are being sexually abused.

This society in general has a sick fascination with underage kids that has nothing to do with homosexuality. Just look at any young girl who is close to age 18 and all the jokes that fly from grown men about what they can say soon as she's "legal". All the teachers being exposed for sleeping with students. So it does the overall society better to not automatically tie pedophilia and ephebophilia with homosexuality because even more people will fly under the radar simply because they're not gay.

Pedophilia can be heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual. The mere fact that you even stated that it has nothing to do with homosexuality is a testament to just how effective their campaign to distance themselves from it has been.

When a grown man has sex with a boy, the first thing anyone jumps to is "He's a pedophile". All them Catholic priests that raped all them boys are labeled as being "pedophiles", but not as "homosexuals", which they CLEARLY are and the gay community will fight tooth and nail to keep them from being labeled as such. Nobody puts the words "homosexual/gay" and "pedophile" in the same sentence because of the LGBT community's work to stop it.

nigga found a whole bunch of people with terrible ideas on sex and made that his big “GOTCHA” for his homophobic ideas and statements

Those "whole bunch of people" are literally some of the heroes of the LGBT community.

Poor debating skills manifests as not being able to offer any sort of rebuttal, which is typically your response to anything factual.

but if i went on google and found a whole bunch of Black men bashing Black women and inciting violence aganist us you would tell me they dont speak for all Black men

“fake news!”
LMAO

so why are you allowing a few gay quacks to speak for the majority of gay people ???

shit logic

Can we stop using the n word?

@konceptjones
I respect you bruh. I promise you. Can we not have that word here.

94c.jpg

Those "whole bunch of people" are literally some of the heroes of the LGBT community.

Poor debating skills manifests as not being able to offer any sort of rebuttal, which is typically your response to anything factual.

do we really want to speak about who we consider heroes in the Black community?

:foh3:

but if i went on google and found a whole bunch of Black men bashing Black women and inciting violence aganist us you would tell me they dont speak for all Black men

“fake news!”
LMAO

so why are you allowing a few gay quacks to speak for the majority of gay people ???

shit logic

These people are some of the most important to the LGBT movement. Their works are literally being taught at the university level in gay/queer studies.

There's a difference between them and random internet dudes. You have no valid counter argument, so kindly stick your fingers in the nearest woodchipper and turn it on with your foot.

I asked these questions in the private ownership thread and you ignored them.

So are you advocating for public ownership, which would suggest government. Or are you advocating for community ownership, which means the community decides who resides where?

Dispense with the pettiness and have real discourse for once.

So private ownership results in exploitation, but only in a capitalistic society?

If so, under which system would private ownership be ok.

When you’re forced to defend your position or your logic fails you run or insult. Thats the epitome of poor debating skills.

Only pointing out the hypocrisy, nothing more.

Back