Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Black Hollywood V Racist Esthablishment - The Megathread

Former DC Entertainment president Diane Nelson had recently exposed Geoff Johns too.

DC/WB tries to silent her on Twitter, Trump style.

They tried to fuck everyone.

When Warner Bros and DC Comics are overrun by basic bitches.

These tweets are "White Supremacy Exposed Thread" worthy.

The growing evidence about both Jon Berg, Geoff Johns and Joss Wheddon being reinforcing sympathizants of corporate white suprematist tenets in both the U.S. comic book industry and Hollywood film & television industry gets more obvious every passing day.

None only they are petty bitches who sexually harass female members of their cast and coworkers, tried REPEATEDLY to sabotage anything remotely related to Zack Snyder on anything and are rumoured from having illegally passed industrial intel to Kevin Feige and the Russo Brothers from Disney/Marvel Studios to further undermine JL... but now this??

Undermining the "Flashpoint" and "Cyborg" film projects because it will tackle less about Saturday Morning-worthy grotesque galleries of rogues but more on systematic racism, legalized white-on-POC violence and State-backed class oppression reinforced by the police on par with our real world, yet seen from the perspectives of both a Jewish superhero and his father, a black superhero and the former's one black love interest?

I was super excited for Rick's flash. The day he was announced he posts a pic on twitter "Guess its time to study up" or something along those lines and it was just a giant stack of volumes of the Flash comics. Dude seemed enthusiastic af doing the film but stupid old WB fucked it up.

They're racist. Plain simple. What I am seeing is that they pulled a Japanese guy under the bus to spite the sanity and career credits of a Millenial eccentric Jew, a black man, then an entire cast of predominantly POCs all associated to their rival-- a.k.a. the anti-esthablishment cross-faith wunderkind with his billion grossing superhero blockbusters, off-the-wall visuals and pro-immigrant storytelling.

Bruh you aren't exposing something that is well know question is why aren't you promoting black Americans specifically creating their own film industry?

Well, because I have nothing to say about Spike Lee and Donald Glover. They aren't making the news for the moment.

Jordan Peele though... :/ Haven't binged on Lovecraft Country yet.

Well, because I have nothing to say about Spike Lee and Donald Glover. They aren't making the news for the moment.

Jordan Peele though... :/ Haven't binged on Lovecraft Country yet.
Nah man. Fuckwhatyoutalkingabout. Why aren't you promoting the next generation of black American creators specifically to make,own and distribute our own film etc? We know Hollyweird is a haven for pedos anti black racist who attack our people every second with white supremacy. What is your solution to the problem? I'm a black American. Can you say the same?

"Titans" Senegalese American actress Anna Diop interviews "Lucifer" and "Spartacus" South African American actress Lesley-Ann Brandt about BLM, diversity in the Hollywood television industry and how portraying a diabolical queer "immigrant from Hell" impacts her social activism.

Damn.

I've been reading on both the MCU/DCEU Threads on here, and I see why People shit on DC. They make horrible decisions behind the scenes, and all of this evidence proves it. They're constantly shooting themselves in both Feet and now their Mouths.

Damn.

I've been reading on both the MCU/DCEU Threads on here, and I see why People shit on DC. They make horrible decisions behind the scenes, and all of this evidence proves it. They're constantly shooting themselves in both Feet and now their Mouths.

Marvel Studios and Disney aren't better at that neither.

People want to shit because their motivations means shit. Between Geoff Johns's antics or what the likes of Kevin Feige and Bob Iger does, there has barely any difference besides which tribe one shill thrive to stand.

This is Hollywood.

Back