Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Black Hollywood V Racist Esthablishment - The Megathread

I'm speaking on metaphors, but my point is... instead biting the bait, why not choosing youself when, where and how? Why not even being the boat yourself??

As soon you know how white people rigs the game, you got the advantage. Even better: become the game.

Rumours are circulating on the online showbizz media that Geoffs Johns delivered around 2016-17 secret screenplay plots from Zack Snyder's Justice League to the Russo Brothers and Marvel Studios in a last-ditch effort to shit on the film director.

I'm not fond of sidewalk radio, but given how Kevin Feige openly admitted while an interview given to the online magazine Hollywood Reporter that he asked the Russo Bros to plagiarize Batman V Superman to made Captain America: Civil War and how Disney coerced both 21th Century Fox and Simon Kinberg to completely reshoot X-Men:Dark Phoenix based upon allegations of similar plots with Captain Marvel, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame, then also how Johns basically recycled everything Snyder-related for his own DC Elseworlds multi-show, Titans, Doom Patrol and the now-cancelled Krypton (which was originally meant to be a forst DCEU television show and a prequel to MoS) , it seems to me that things are getting salty for the next couple of months...

... black people are really going to bitch slap Hollywood, this year.

:huh4::lookatthisshit::icu:

Got nothing but respect for these young adults speaking on they experiences in Hollywood

100% believe them and their experiences

Got nothing but respect for these young adults speaking on they experiences in Hollywood

100% believe them and their experiences

As a young black man myself, I've endured and witnessed firsthand the range of various mistreatments, harrasment and outright undermining to one's social, financial, physical or psychological safety that various nonblack (and even sometimes black, quite oddly) are obsessively apt to set up against black fellows, colleagues or employees on various fields, whether mundane, lucrative, semi-professional, ludic, humanitarian, religious, governmental or educational.

I'm glad these actors and actresses refused to let them burnt off by making them pay for their actions. Time has come for a major change.

Last edited:

Jason Momoa is currently one of Warner Bros Entertainment's biggest cash cows.

If Gal Gadot is willing to risk her bets by siding alongside them and speak out too, it's definitively over for the accused men.

Alexandra Shipp congratulated Kiersey for supporting Ray.

I'm pretty sure she have a lot to say about the treatment gave toward her character Storm in the final Disney-approved cut of X-Men: Dark Phoenix.

Back