Welcome To aBlackWeb

You negroes messing w St Patrick’s Day?

Got a dilemna.

Young lady at the gym that I've been trying to get at for a while asked me to hang with her today at some celebration that's happening in the city.

Even gave me her number to text her if I decide to come through.

Shorty implied she's gonna be drunk out of her mind.

It can go either way.

Has the potential to be a perfect evening..........or a recipe for disaster.

Got a dilemna.

Young lady at the gym that I've been trying to get at for a while asked me to hang with her today at some celebration that's happening in the city.

It can go either way.

giphy.gif

Got a dilemna.

It can go either way.

Leave that alone, she can sober up the next day and accuse you of some shit

I never really cared but if mfs wanna get drunk in packs on a day wearing green who am I to judge I dont drink so I give zero fucks.

I wonder do real Irish people find this shit offensive. So many people think being an alcoholic is synonymous with being Irish. Smh.

Anyway I'm not white or Irish so I will be relaxing at home on this faux holiday

I wonder do real Irish people find this shit offensive. So many people think being an alcoholic is synonymous with being Irish. Smh.

Anyway I'm not white or Irish so I will be relaxing at home on this faux holiday
So many niggas get excited for this shit is nutty

Call me crazy, but I think celebrating a man who murdered scores of black people is much more offensive than equating drunkenness and the Irish.

Fuck em.

I just made 2 bills driving these drunk Irish people around all day.

Gonna rest up then give the night time some.

Got a dilemna.

It can go either way.

ARE YOU LOOKING TO CATCH A RAPE CHARGE?

So I went to a local sports bar. They’re Irish. They’re having a blind taste test on Sheppard’s Pie recipes.

This is the closest I’m getting to celebrating St. Patty’s Day.
594A4FCD-FA60-49DF-BBF1-65DF5D551FBF.jpeg

Back