Welcome To aBlackWeb

You negroes messing w St Patrick’s Day?

Elzo69Renaissance

Didnt you hear about the last nigga who swung @ me
If one more black person ask me what I’m doing for it I’m a lose my mind....

Y’all got any plans?

I’ll smoke some green on that day but seeing as how that’s no different than any other day...guess tha answer is nah...

Last edited:
Fucked around and went to Manhattan one year on the weekend without knowing it was that day.

Never doing that shit again

Fuck that

Ayo one time back in the day when I was working in Manhattan and I used to eat lunch in Washington Square Park every damn day (shoutout to Mamoun's - you held me down rain sleet and snow) one day I was there and little did I know it was St Patrick's day cause a brother like me didn't and still don't give a fuck about that nonsense but I'm there eating my falafel minding my own business when a pack of drunk white kids showed up outta nowhere just being belligerent and obnoxious as fuck but whatever. Anyway to make a long story short... at one point the drunkest one starts rolling around in the grass laughing where all the dogs shit (this was pre dog run days - yeah I'm old) and then proceeds to pick up a piece of dog shit and started rubbing it all in his hair while he and his friends laughed hysterically.

Every year since then whenever it's St Patrick's day I think about that shit and that's how I celebrate.

I'm not thaaaat pasty

It's a good day to scoop snow bunnies from what I hear but it's still a celebration of British culture and they're the biggest colonizers from the Pre-American years

Toronto's techno and house scenes are blowing up for the event though so if you're in the 416 Vertigo and Coda are fire

Back