Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY You, Me, Him, & Her Podcast: S1:E3.5: Say Less

Damn, y'all niggas have managed to make @Kandy scared to share random details about her life. Thereby causing her to to start making these bubblegum ass threads that result in me eating mad grilled cheeses. SMH.

I. HATE. YOU. NIGGAS...
i hate this shit too......

niggas are corny for doing shit like this.

we should only keep the shit here....here. not bring families and shit into stuff.

i hate them same niggas

Damn, y'all niggas have managed to make @Kandy scared to share random details about her life. Thereby causing her to to start making these bubblegum ass threads that result in me eating mad grilled cheeses. SMH.

I. HATE. YOU. NIGGAS...
Relax. I’m not scared to share. I just choose not to because the closeness is gone. I’ve also been making bubblegum ass threads. Where you been?!

We need to stop using the word 'scared'

Saying someone is 'scared' to share is innaccurate and will also make a mfer uncomfortable.

Feeling like not wanting to share cause whats the point these mfers will just brush it off is not the same as feeling scared.

We need to stop using the word 'scared'

Saying someone is 'scared' to share is innaccurate and will also make a mfer uncomfortable.

Feeling like not wanting to share cause whats the point these mfers will just brush it off is not the same as feeling scared.
yes...reluctant, hesitant, etc... are much better words

All jokes aside though. Salute y'all niggas, man. Running a forum of this size has gotta be tougher than I imagined. You kinda gotta be a politician and shit. It seems like a constant state of chaos about SOMETHING beyond the scenes. Somehow the shit train stays on the track. I dunno how much Goldie is involved on a day to day basis. But yeah.

Back