Welcome To aBlackWeb

You know the relationship over when...

Literally nothing related to OP but get ya shit off
Eh....

When couples come into the hospital.... It's their job to ask if it's domestic. Like if she goes with him..... And she go to the bathroom. They gonna ask him if he feels safe to go home with her. They almost always ask the injured person that, male or female. I thought it would tie in.

Swing and a miss I guess 🤷🏿‍♂️

Eh....

When couples come into the hospital.... It's their job to ask if it's domestic. Like if she goes with him..... And she go to the bathroom. They gonna ask him if he feels safe to go home with her. They almost always ask the injured person that, male or female. I thought it would tie in.

Swing and a miss I guess 🤷🏿‍♂️
Well one time my ex was giving me head but had a chip tooth and when getting sloppy with it she sliced my peehole...hurt like a sumabitch and couldnt piss without it feeling like flames..went to the er to explain with her and hilarity ensued..started calling her jagged edge...

Never questioned about DV....

Head was fye tho
:hahaha:

Last edited:
Well one time my ex was giving me head but had a chip tooth and when getting sloppy with it she sliced my peehole...hurt like a sumabitch and couldnt piss without it feeling like flames..went to the er to explain with her and hilarity ensured..started calling her jagged edge...

Never questioned about DV....

Head was fye tho
:hahaha:

30f8aba.gif

The craziest shit is when toxic couples try to pull you into their toxic shit.

I was on the bus one time and this couple got on the bus arguing. Now the bus is totally empty and I’m in the very back. These mufuckas come sit two seats in front of me but they are the seats that also face the aisle. So the chick looking at me as they Argue. He looks to see what she see and look at me talking bout “don’t get young homie fucked up”.

Man I didn’t say a fucking word, I got up and went to sit in the front of the bus. Keep all dat attention seeking shit right where y’all at. Mufucka hoping that I pop slick back so they can pull me into the fuck shit. Nah sit back there and act like they children y’all are.

The craziest shit is when toxic couples try to pull you into their toxic shit.

I was on the bus one time and this couple got on the bus arguing. Now the bus is totally empty and I’m in the very back. These mufuckas come sit two seats in front of me but they are the seats that also face the aisle. So the chick looking at me as they Argue. He looks to see what she see and look at me talking bout “don’t get young homie fucked up”.

Man I didn’t say a fucking word, I got up and went to sit in the front of the bus. Keep all dat attention seeking shit right where y’all at. Mufucka hoping that I pop slick back so they can pull me into the fuck shit. Nah sit back there and act like they children y’all are.
Lol at them finding mutual respect for each other by jumping you.

Back