Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Gon Have To Shoot Me N*gga!"

Man if you dont sit yo "Dont run with scissors " head ass down. That ain't no fuckin weapon. He could've easily tased her.

If you're afraid of a chick with scissors and magic markers you dont need to be a cop.

Cops been shootin folks with scissors forever. They're as lethal as any knife and plenty of muhfuckas dead or seriously wounded after getting stabbed up with a pair of scissors.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-46437495

You can kill somebody with a t shirt or stapler if u want, that's not the point.

A trained officer should know how to apprehend a chick with scissors without shooting her in the chest multiple times. It's not about them being afraid or protecting themselves and more about them wanting to kill people and looking for any reason to do it.

But I dont wanna spoil yall celebration, I'm out.

You can kill somebody with a t shirt or stapler if u want, that's not the point.

A trained officer should know how to apprehend a chick with scissors without shooting her in the chest multiple times. It's not about them being afraid or protecting themselves and more about them wanting to kill people and looking for any reason to do it.

Fucked up shit...lost count on how many times I've seen American cops acting like trigger happy cowards.

Yeah the lady was a piece of shit but the cop is suppose to be able to handle a situation like this without using deadly force.
A whole lot of shoulda from people whose life aren’t being threatened or being approached by someone wishing to harm them. Go ahead tell me more how cops should be able to wrestle people to the ground and should be able shoot peoples pinky toe as they run at them to appease you

Fucked up shit...lost count on how many times I've seen American cops acting like trigger happy cowards.

Yeah the lady was a piece of shit but the cop is suppose to be able to handle a situation like this without using deadly force.
American cops are just not neutered like cops in other countries where risk being fired for defending themselves

A trained officer with a non-lethal option would have used that option. I doubt this is the case here because, as I've already stated, not every cop is issued a taser or even pepper spray for that matter.

A cop issued a gun and several clips has that option and that's it other than to run away.

Real question @Goldie: Have you ever had to restrain someone coming at you with a knife while you're empty handed?

If cops can apprehend a white terrorist with automatic weapons that just shot up a school, mall or movie theatre, killing multiple people without that person being shot on sight.. im sure they can find a way to apprehend some lady with scissors.

Cops are too trigger happy... PERIOD.. I dont care what color they are

A whole lot of shoulda from people whose life aren’t being threatened or being approached by someone wishing to harm them. Go ahead tell me more how cops should be able to wrestle people to the ground and should be able shoot peoples pinky toe as they run at them to appease you

Fam if you couldn't assess from the vid how the cop should have handled the situation than u are just as bitch made as the cop was.

Don't act like there aren't a million vids out there where cops are shooting unarmed people either.

A trained officer with a non-lethal option would have used that option. I doubt this is the case here because, as I've already stated, not every cop is issued a taser or even pepper spray for that matter.

A cop issued a gun and several clips has that option and that's it other than to run away.

Real question @Goldie: Have you ever had to restrain someone coming at you with a knife while you're empty handed?

You dont think cops are trained to take non lethal gunshots below the waist?

And yes

Even if he had a taser, once he pulled the gun on her he painted himself into a corner. When someone is running at you with a weapon like that, there’s no time to re-holster your gun and then pull out the taser.

Fam if you couldn't assess from the vid how the cop should have handled the situation than u are just as bitch made as the cop was.

Don't act like there aren't a million vids out there where cops are shooting unarmed people either.
I’ve already stated hands are weapons. Have people not been killed from unarmed aggressors? And again if he doesn’t want to play super hero and wrestle away a scissor that can cause bodily harm he shouldn’t have to. This is justified

If cops can apprehend a white terrorist with automatic weapons that just shot up a school, mall or movie theatre, killing multiple people without that person being shot on sight.. im sure they can find a way to apprehend some lady with scissors.

Cops are too trigger happy... PERIOD.. I dont care what color they are

They apprehended them because they gave up, not because the cops came in with kung kwon jitsu skills and wrapped 'em up.

Never forget this happened.

Even if he had a taser, once he pulled the gun on her he painted himself into a corner. When someone is running at you with a weapon like that, there’s no time to re-holster your gun and then pull out the taser.

Watch the video again, he had plenty of time to re-holster and pull a taser had he been issued one. I don't think he was issued one,.

Back