Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Gon Have To Shoot Me N*gga!"

This just another example for me of “FUCK THA POLICE” whether they white, black, brown, or fuckin’ purple...too many times these niggaz out here playin’ judge, jury and executioner smh tha bitch had some scissors...so nigga...you got a night stick, taser, pepper spray and he had tha desk between them until she came around...waaay after tha times he could have “neutralized” her without usin’ deadly force....I can’t sit here and laugh at a cop killin’ anybody cuz this same cop would prolly shoot anyone of us for bein’ asleep in a drive thru wit’ a gun in our lap...or for tellin’ them you have a registered concealed weapon and have a weapon...or for even just runnin’ from them unarmed...FTP

200.gif

Man if you dont sit yo "Dont run with scissors " head ass down. That ain't no fuckin weapon. He could've easily tased her.

If you're afraid of a chick with scissors and magic markers you dont need to be a cop.
Your fists are a weapon so are those scissors. He could have used an alternative but he chose to use the safest option for himself. This is life cops are not here to baby you when you want to throw tantrums.

He could've popped her in the leg or shoulder no need for that shit BUT when her feet was in the air I didn't want to chuckle.........I did

:stare:

I co-signed for tha “sentiment” BUT
Fuck what y'all talkin about. There's 1 less bigot on earth..

I can see your point but also...1 less bigot wit’ some scissors in her hand but 1 more bitch ass cop wit’ a gun that’s still playin’ judge, jury and executioner in these streets....

The way I see it he could of fired a warning shot or something but he didn't.

It might of been the upstanding thing to do but he didn't owe her that, not with the way she came towards him w/ the scissors.. plus we all know had the roles been reversed she would of pumped homie full of lead w/ out so much as a warning

Lol not a
The way I see it he could of fired a warning shot or something but he didn't.

It might of been the upstanding thing to do but he didn't owe her that, not with the way she came towards him w/ the scissors.. plus we all know had the roles been reversed she would of pumped homie full of lead w/ out so much as a warning
Gun pointed at her. Telling here to put the scissors down

How many more warning do an adult need?

Back