Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Gon Have To Shoot Me N*gga!"

cops ain’t part of the code just cuz they black. They decided to be cops over being race first lol

So all cops should be white? Make that make sense.

I'm not expecting YOU of all posters to understand what it is to be on code tho. You have none. Literally anything goes with ya nasty ass.

So all cops should be white? Make that make sense.

I'm not expecting YOU of all posters to understand what it is to be on code tho. You have none. Literally anything goes with ya nasty ass.

nigga you so retarded. No all cops shouldn’t be white fool but I look at niggas signing up to be cops knowing exactly how cops get down really sketchy. Black cops ain’t lead to less crime or saved black lives. And changing a system from the inside ain’t even real. Before you do some slippery slope shit because you’re retarded I’m not saying cops shouldn’t exist or that we need some lawless society. I am saying ain’t no pro black cops. The code can’t apply to them because they work for the enemy that we need a code against.

read slowly so you get it bitch

nigga you so retarded. No all cops shouldn’t be white fool but I look at niggas signing up to be cops knowing exactly how cops get down really sketchy. Black cops ain’t lead to less crime or saved black lives. And changing a system from the inside ain’t even real. Before you do some slippery slope shit because you’re retarded I’m not saying cops shouldn’t exist or that we need some lawless society. I am saying ain’t no pro black cops. The code can’t apply to them because they work for the enemy that we need a code against.

read slowly so you get it bitch

Prove this statement. I'll wait.

lol find me one that stood up against police brutality pussy? Foh dumbass

5b29f4e60161a1000dd6bf09-original.jpg

RIP the people's hero, Chris Dorner.

"Drop the scissors"
"If you come over here I will kill you"
"Shots fired shots fired. White female on the ground"

Lol at the Friday level quotables. Lmfao at her last words being "ok kill me".

Last edited:
damn this bitch was talkin in tongues. couldn't string a coherent sentence together except for You gonna have to shoot me or You gonna have to kill me

I never understand this. Black, white or Hispanic. I don't care who gets shot or doing the shooting. If you feel a need to shoot, why is a leg shot not the first option.

they might do drills on drawing their weapons & reloading more quicker & efficient

but they don't train like it's lifting weights

"Ok guys, leg day" lol
tenor.gif

Cops don't use tasers in situations where they have no back up, in case the taser fails, the partner will end the threat.

Back