Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Gon Have To Shoot Me N*gga!"

Nah cuz. Y'all corny niggas are saying ol it's cracka no big deal because the cop is black. Fuck the cop skin color or the white bitch too TBH.

The cop killed that drunk bitch who could easily be your drunk uncle,mom, dad or who ever the fuck. Y'all some boot licking coons cheering for a cop......scust

Got fake Rambo niggas saying it's too hard to shoot in the leg because you might miss.

Let's remove the racial element:

This one had a knife visible and claimed to have a gun. She charged the cop who ended up putting a slug in her body. Justified or nah???

Answer him.

Nobody is shooting anybody in their leg lol. Stop the madness.

Tasers don’t always work. How many videos have we seen where people eat that shit and keep doing whatever they were doing.

Fact is, this lady committed suicide by cop.

No one is applauding the cop

That's exactly what you niggas are doing. Now trained shooters can't shoot. Lol I quit

Y'all got it though I'm done

Nothing has changed. Y'all goofy niggas was just saying in Amber thread fuck cops now you're these blue niggas cheerleaders...... disgusting

The two scenarios ain't even close to being the same; you're being intellectually dishonest and you know it.

Nothing has changed. Y'all goofy niggas was just saying in Amber thread fuck cops now you're these blue niggas cheerleaders...... disgusting
Theres a difference in shooting an unarmed person and shooting a person approaching you with a weapon

No. No. I don't subscribe to the fuck police line as a whole. I do subscribe to it being fuck racist, trigger happy corrupt police tho. Like police here where I live aren't on what yall police are on. This is a very American problem. They stomped this shit out early over here. Our cops are actually trained. And will be investigated to the fullest extent of the law just for discharging their weapon let alone shooting someone with it.

I don't have a problem with police I have a problem with bad police.

Nobody is shooting anybody in their leg lol. Stop the madness.

Tasers don’t always work. How many videos have we seen where people eat that shit and keep doing whatever they were doing.

Fact is, this lady committed suicide by cop.

No one is applauding the cop.

There was a case back in the early 80s' in NYC or Jersey that made the news. Old fat Black woman charged at cops with a big as fuck knife and got shot twice with a shotgun by one of the responding cops. The first shot was to the hand with the knife and if memory serves me the testimony was that she got hit and was still coming at them, which prompted a second shot which killed her. I remember the protests and shit but in the end they still had to show that even after being hit she was still menacing the cops with a knife and they had to drop her ass.

I'll do mah googles and see if I can find anything on it.

No. No. I don't subscribe to the fuck police line as a whole. I do subscribe to it being fuck racist, trigger happy corrupt police tho. Like police here where I live aren't on what yall police are on. This is a very American problem. They stomped this shit out early over here. Our cops are actually trained. And will be investigated to the fullest extent of the law just for discharging their weapon let alone shooting someone with it.

I don't have a problem with police I have a problem with bad police.

where you at again???

ok, yeah, y'all on some different shit out there. Cops all polite and shit. I haven't been to Toronto in years but one of the last times I was out there visiting the Guyanese fam I got into it with some muhfucka while we was over in Eglinton checking out a spot with some bomb ass roti. Not even sure where they came from but cops basically appeared outta nowhere, separated us and got each side of the story and diffused it as just a misunderstanding. No threat of violence from the cops or anything but the cop talking to me did notice I was on edge just talking to him. He asked where I was from and I told him Detroit he smiled and told me to relax 'cause things worked differently there and I didn't have to fear him.

Like my entire argument is that cops should have...I dunno. 2 or 3 go to's before taking a motherfuckers life.

I mean shit... They're cops by choice. Ain't like these motherfuckers are discouraged to train in defense.

Like y'all niggaz laughing and joking about martial arts when it's a fucking fact that gyms offer large discounts to police, it's a taxable write off cuz it's consider training.... And it would be a great fucking idea if every cop in America had the kind of training that would make using lethal force not so fucking routine...

No fucking civilian should be numb to cops killing folk

We live in a country influenced by cowboys for whatever reason NOT taking a life is a last resort because shooting somebody is way easier than not killing them

Back