Welcome To aBlackWeb

You ever had your s/o’s sibling hit on you?

Damn so just me huh

Every time we come visit, my s/o sister make some kinda slick comment

“Damn you ain’t got enough muscles yet?”

“When you gonna start wearing shirts that fit you?”

The other day, I had come out the shower wearing just shorts and went to the room to get dressed. Now my girl was the only one who saw me walking down the hall like that and she was like “Don’t be walking around here shirtless nobody wanna see that!”

Her sister gonna yell from the other room “Oh come in here I wanna see!”

My girl said “What is wrong with you??”

She say “What? It ain’t my fault he wanna walk around here like a piece of meat.”

My girl had been telling her to quit doing that shit for a while cause it ain’t cool, but she’ll brush it off like “Oh I’m just messing with him, I don’t even like muscles.” She’s also married.

Y’all think that’s harmless?

Dont let sis come over no more. She singleM

Damn so just me huh

The other day, I had come out the shower wearing just shorts and went to the room to get dressed. Now my girl was the only one who saw me walking down the hall like that and she was like “Don’t be walking around here shirtless nobody wanna see that!”

She say “What? It ain’t my fault he wanna walk around here like a piece of meat.”

My girl had been telling her to quit doing that shit for a while cause it ain’t cool, but she’ll brush it off like “Oh I’m just messing with him, I don’t even like muscles.” She’s also married.

The sister want your nuts.

Not directly. I had one follow me on social media, like EVERYTHING I posted, etc. Never been flagrantly thrown the draws though.

man did I tell ya'll about the time my ex snuck me in the driveway cuz I gave her hoe ass friend a ride to the store

literally had no interest in the bitch, just ran to get some gars

scuffle, property damage, and I lost the blunt I had behind my ear

her brother hooked me up tho

Damn so just me huh

Nah. It ain’t harmless.

Back