Welcome To aBlackWeb

You ever had your s/o’s sibling hit on you?

Rubato

it only matters to us
Like repeatedly, right in your s/o’s face, but in a “joking” way

And how was that handled?

only on some young shit that wasnt even serious

never in a real relationship

besides that, I cant really think of any s/o sibling's that I would have even given that idea to anyway

Whoa

Nah, but I be oblivious to a lot of shit

no....not here siblings.
even tho me and he closest aunt of close to the point people think her daughter is mine.

but her friends.......like three of them maybe four but i got outta dodge cause she was looking good.

Damn so just me huh

Every time we come visit, my s/o sister make some kinda slick comment

“Damn you ain’t got enough muscles yet?”

“When you gonna start wearing shirts that fit you?”

The other day, I had come out the shower wearing just shorts and went to the room to get dressed. Now my girl was the only one who saw me walking down the hall like that and she was like “Don’t be walking around here shirtless nobody wanna see that!”

Her sister gonna yell from the other room “Oh come in here I wanna see!”

My girl said “What is wrong with you??”

She say “What? It ain’t my fault he wanna walk around here like a piece of meat.”

My girl had been telling her to quit doing that shit for a while cause it ain’t cool, but she’ll brush it off like “Oh I’m just messing with him, I don’t even like muscles.” She’s also married.

Y’all think that’s harmless?

even though her older sister the fighter, she scared to death of my wife....

Damn so just me huh

Every time we come visit, my s/o sister make some kinda slick comment

“Damn you ain’t got enough muscles yet?”

“When you gonna start wearing shirts that fit you?”

The other day, I had come out the shower wearing just shorts and went to the room to get dressed. Now my girl was the only one who saw me walking down the hall like that and she was like “Don’t be walking around here shirtless nobody wanna see that!”

Her sister gonna yell from the other room “Oh come in here I wanna see!”

My girl said “What is wrong with you??”

She say “What? It ain’t my fault he wanna walk around here like a piece of meat.”

My girl had been telling her to quit doing that shit for a while cause it ain’t cool, but she’ll brush it off like “Oh I’m just messing with him, I don’t even like muscles.” She’s also married.

Y’all think that’s harmless?
Ole Kareem Akbar ass nigga

Back