Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You ain't a real n---a if you ain't never took p---y from yo b--ch"

I asked the other day in another thread and ill ask again.

Why has ABW been attracting a bunch of these mfers lately?

I think the ale sharpton dude is some poster who got banned saying he 20 years old and rich but only in anti woman topics it’s goofy

You're talking to me about morals when I'm talking to you about understanding and comprehension. You can't have the former without the latter.

Threads like this are saying in essence: "A comedian is only funny when they deliver their comedy in a way that I find comedic as well as articulating a message that I agree with. But when their subject matter or delivery is no longer to my liking, I'm going to pretend that their goal was never comedy to begin with."

That is disingenuous, intellectually dishonest, willfully ignorant, and emotional at best.
Shit so a nigga could tell you anything with a smile on they face and you'd take it as a joke right? SMFH. RIdiculous. Ole over deep ass mofos. No disrespect, but at same time to make the point clear. Would you allow this "comedy" if the "joke" was about raping your fam? 🤔🤷‍♂️💯. Just some food for thought.

Yeah, uhm............you should probably re-read the post and pay attention to what I said before jumping to the wrong conclusion.

"Trust me on this one."

I never said anything condoning a man raping his woman.

I only said that I didn't think he meant to imply rape when he said it was ok to "take the pussy."

That saying is just a figure of speech that's not meant to be taken literally.

Basically, all he was saying is that a man is a sucker if he's in a relationship with a woman who doesn't let him smash whenever he wants.

Key words being..........."let him"..........which implies consent on her part.

If she consents...........it's not rape.

If it's not rape...........then he's not actually "taking the pussy."

Understand now?

If not, maybe you should be the one to "sit this one out."

View attachment 652553

Did you read his quote?

He don’t need you to be his interpreter or spokesperson.

He’s trash. Let him clean up his own mess if he feels he was misquoted or his words were taken outta context.

Again, he’s trash. No need for you to come to his rescue.

Unless you feel he’s worth it, go ahead and sit this one out.

Speaking of..............My homie who's older than me hit up a few months ago and asked me have I signed up for AARP. My response was no nigga I get money and got bitches FOH with this old nigga shit. I'm still young and fly in my eyes.

them discount be hitting tho
Sidenote did you know you can get AARP at any age???

Click baiter number 1.

Dumb Dumb, both statements are stupid and outlandish and should be called out, and you wanna make a moment and call out the one thing but overlook the other things said on this board, this is exactly the shit that I'm talking about. Folks says dude is a comedian and the nigga may have been joking when he said it.

Don't quote me until you get some understanding to what the fuck I'm saying.

Stop being a clown for a few minutes.

There's no real comparison there bozo 🤡 stop conflating shit u drinking to much Ale, Sharpton.

Hate to be that guy, but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think he associates....."rape".....with..........."taking your girls pussy."

Now, before any of you jump to the wrong conclusions.........I've heard women on here and the old site say that they give their man the green light to "take the pussy" whenever they want to.

However, I'm pretty sure these women didn't mean that they give their man the green light to actually rape them.

Therefore, I'm going to assume that Corey didn't intend to imply anything along the lines of rape either.

If they had asked him what he meant, I think he would've clarified the intent of his statement.
5Xe.gif

his show was cool in the early 2010s when they had callers and was about relationships - used to check it with the BM

the fuckery was on full display after bobby left - stopped being funny and got into bitter commentary

he aint worth the click or defending

FOH

Your punk ass ain't doing shit but making a thread about being called a name.

Clown ass niggas....... :lol10:

I did that because it's the internet, that thread shit was me making a point to the foolishness, I really don't give a fuck about that, but understand this, in reality, face to face, on my mama and yours nigga, I know that wouldn't have happened at ALL, being called a punk from her or any nigga on this board, especially YOU. Nah.

You can have everything in my account if you did some shit like that in my face and lived to tell it. Boy I'll make you kill me and all mines. Too many love me for to let that happen face to face.

On my mama, you'll be a real gangsta if that was to happened, But you wanted some attention, I'ma give it to you.

I did that because it's the internet, that thread shit was me making a point to the foolishness, I really don't give a fuck about that, but understand this, in reality, face to face, on my mama and yours nigga, I know that wouldn't have happened at ALL, being called a punk from her or any nigga on this board, especially YOU. Nah.

You can have everything in my account if you did some shit like that in my face and lived to tell it. Boy I'll make you kill me and all mines. Too many love me for to let that happen face to face.

On my mama, you'll be a real gangsta if that was to happened, But you wanted some attention, I'ma give it to you.

:lol10:.......What point?

That your punk ass is an internet Karen. Cuz the only point you made was trying to get MF banned for calling you a Punk. Guess they was right.

FOH clown ass nigga

Back