Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You ain't a real n---a if you ain't never took p---y from yo b--ch"

What was your stance on rap and if it’s influencing the young black community?

I don’t remember.

And yes Corey joke was out of line. Rape jokes dont make sense anymore for me.
My stance is it starts at an early age and what you expose your children to.

I see way too many parents trying to be cool instead of respected.

Also, as a teen, there are some teens that have not developed that's part of their brain that allows them to have nuance and know that music is entertainment and you shouldn't be out here stealing and dealing. But because they've been beat over the head that they have to have money and some form of fame, they feel like it's not cool enough just being themselves and end up trying to do the same shit they hear in music

He's told so many different versions of that story. The most recent being that he just threw the party and that's why the woman was coming after him. Even said there's DNA evidence that proves he didn't do anything and that's why he was never charged. The rebrand from the shock jock antics to being a nigga who writes books on mental health is a wild ass 180
Yeah that shit shaky.

IDK what to think about that whole situation.

I heard so much about that situation that I'm kinda confused on the facts.

I do know that SC didn't press charges.

That shit type suspect though.

Ain't nobody bout to that shit cause of him.

That wasn't even the worse thing he said in that episode
You're saying this speaking for you but not all of his followers are going to view it as a joke. They are going to consider it gospel

Call me what you want,but I'm not gonna stop fucking with Corey because of a rape joke.

No I don't think he meant to literally rape your girl and don't think he raped his girl.

Yall act like he raped somebody or like some dude is gonna rape somebody and say "I did it beause Corey Holcolmb made a joke about it"

I never knew there was so much hate for Corey among men.

What did he do to niggas exactly?

He's just a funny comedian to me and sometimes he might say some real shit but for the most part I'm taking anything he says serious.

5150 nugga.

You say the "among men" shit as if there's supposed to be some built in solidarity with this nigga. He's been making creepy ass jokes about fucking his daughter teenage friends for years. Maybe that's why some people took a step back and made the decision to not fuck with dude. Some people just don't find certain topics or jokes funny...and fucking underage girls and women without their consent don't hit the laugh button in some

You're saying this speaking for you but not all of his followers are going to view it as a joke. They are going to consider it gospel
I doubt that.

Ppl in the chat and the comments dispute and critique Corey all the time.

A lot of them say he's been extra bitter and a mean drunk since he had marriage issues.

You say the "among men" shit as if there's supposed to be some built in solidarity with this nigga. He's been making creepy ass jokes about fucking his daughter teenage friends for years. Maybe that's why some people took a step back and made the decision to not fuck with dude. Some people just don't find certain topics or jokes funny...and fucking underage girls and women without their consent don't hit the laugh button in some
I say that because I could see why a lot of women wouldn't like Corey because of his style of comedy.

I never heard those specific jokes or convos to know the context of them.

Ppl have the right to step back for whatever reason.

I bet if there wasn't any women on this site or anything a lot of niggas wouldn't be on that stupid inconsistent shit that they be on.

Seeking that shinning moment to showcase their so call intellect when in reality their shit is on some 1st grade, 2nd grade level shit. Lack wisdom and understanding. No depth whatsoever. Gullible ass energy.

I can't even be mad because some of the chicks on here are the same way, inconsistent and feed into the same bullshit that the inconsistent ass niggas be on.

Say one thing about something o X Day in a thread but turn a blind eye towards the same shit said along the same lines said by their favorite posters on the board in another thread on X day.

See why niggas in their real lives have trouble finding peace and $$$. Being Inconsistent effects all of that, stuck in rut ass niggas.

I bet if there wasn't any women on this site or anything a lot of niggas wouldn't be on that stupid inconsistent shit that they be on.

Seeking that shinning moment to showcase their so call intellect when in reality their shit is on some 1st grade, 2nd grade level shit. Lack wisdom and understanding. No depth whatsoever. Gullible ass energy.

I can't even be mad because some of the chicks on here are the same way, inconsistent and feed into the same bullshit that the inconsistent ass niggas be on.

Say one thing about something o X Day in a thread but turn a blind eye towards the same shit said along the same lines said by their favorite posters on the board in another thread on X day.

See why niggas in their real lives have trouble finding peace and $$$. Being Inconsistent effects all of that, stuck in rut ass niggas.

Mah nigga denzel 25032016020905.jpg

Since your whole gripe seems to be about people switching opinions from thread to thread you should probably be able to find an example of somebody who's condemning rape here but condoning it somewhere else.

Otherwise, respectfully, what the fuck are you talking about?

You want me to be white so bad. You obsessed with them folks you lame.

Don’t make this about wanting folks to have the same. This about you with your weak ass.

1 post you brought my wife into and now my kids.

ain’t your ugly ass baby momma getting her back blew out to a nigga old enough to get a social security check and complaining to you about it.

life hard huh?

Same nigga that set up and said a man can be just as much of a woman as his daughter.

That shit is anti woman and you all in on the male patriarchy with that dumb shit.
Yikes!

Back