Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You ain't a real n---a if you ain't never took p---y from yo b--ch"

This dude always been a clown, y'all need to stop promoting his fuck nigga antics
I'm not promoting him or his "antics"...what he said is problematic AF...HE'S promoting rape on a global platform

At first I wanted to start the vid and see what He's really trying to say, but nah, I'm just going to assume it's stupid and take a pass.
He said what he said...no context that could be misconstrued

He said what he said...no context that could be misconstrued

I believe you. Some comedians can say some crazy shit, and then when they explain it, they wind up making an insightful point. Corey ain't one of them comedians. He just says wild shit because he thinks that's cool.

Also 9 times out of 10, if a statement starts out "You ain't a real nigga if...," there's a good chance it's going to be something dumb and ridiculously stereotypical.

That's weirdo, fuck nigga rhetoric and we don't condone no shit like that.

As a son, father, brother, friend and just as a human who treats people with fucking respect we don't "take" anything from women.

They need to take that shit down, It's dangerous. He obviously hates black women.

That's weirdo, fuck nigga rhetoric and we don't condone no shit like that.

As a son, father, brother, friend and just as a human who treats people with fucking respect we don't "take" anything from women.

They need to take that shit down, It's dangerous. He obviously hates black women.
Mr. Kilroy...reading this damn near brought a tear to my eye

This comment defines what this thread should be!

Thank you!...a million times...THANK YOU!!! 🤗

Last edited:
Hate to be that guy, but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think he associates....."rape".....with..........."taking your girls pussy."

Now, before any of you jump to the wrong conclusions.........I've heard women on here and the old site say that they give their man the green light to "take the pussy" whenever they want to.

However, I'm pretty sure these women didn't mean that they give their man the green light to actually rape them.

Therefore, I'm going to assume that Corey didn't intend to imply anything along the lines of rape either.

If they had asked him what he meant, I think he would've clarified the intent of his statement.

Hate to be that guy, but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.

The way he's talking..........in his mind.........I don't think he associates....."rape".....with..........."taking your girls pussy."

Now, before any of you jump to the wrong conclusions.........I've heard women on here and the old site say that they give their man the green light to "take the pussy" whenever they want to.

However, I'm pretty sure these women didn't mean that they give their man the green light to actually rape them.

Therefore, I'm going to assume that Corey didn't intend to imply anything along the lines of rape either.

If they had asked him what he meant, I think he would've clarified the intent of his statement.

You giving him way too much credit bruh.

I believe @Scandalust313 timestamped it. Go watch the clip. He pretty much explicitly says that if that's your chick, her pussy is yours, and you have the right to just take it. He knows that's rape, and if he doesn't, that may be even worse.

It’s crazy how it’s a big movement against rape culture from both sides but at the same time it’s a big “take” culture from both sides.

We doomed

Corey is a comedian who made his fame on talking shit. Dumb shit, but shit nonetheless.

Bill Burr said it best. In the modern age, the common response to a joke is "OMG is that a joke or is it being signed into law!?"

No, it's one guy talking talking out his ass where no one in the room is laughing or even agreeing with him. If that's what you consider promoting rape, so bet it. Go find all of Corey Holcomb's rape victims and give him the Bill Cosby treatment.

I believe @Scandalust313 timestamped it. Go watch the clip. He pretty much explicitly says that if that's your chick, her pussy is yours, and you have the right to just take it. He knows that's rape, and if he doesn't, that may be even worse.

Maybe, but it's just hard for me to believe dudes like that really understand the context of what they're saying and how it might come across.

Basically, when he says....."take the pussy"......I think he's implying consent on the woman's part to take it whenever he wants it.

In which chase, he wouldn't actually be "taking" it at all.

It's more of a figure of speech than anything meant to be taken literally.

That’s his toxic vision of what a male does.
anything less is weak.

he is a problem and that mindframe is corny.

that’s why he doesn’t want people around him that can check him. More go along to get the check.

Back