Welcome To aBlackWeb

YO...............THIS IS CRAZY!!!!

@DOS_patos

You see this shit bruh???

This dude is on Tinder (with fake profiles) flat out telling chicks that he's a rapist/child molester........but they're still willing to let it slide because of what they think he looks like.

But let a fat nigga like me ask them about their butthole........and they'll block me because I'm "creepy" and make them "uncomfortable."

@DOS_patos

This dude is on Tinder (with fake profiles) flat out telling chicks that he's a rapist/child molester........but they're still willing to let it slide because of what they think he looks like.

But let a fat nigga like me ask them about their butthole........and they'll block me because I'm "creepy" and make them "uncomfortable."

View attachment 150000
Yooo this shit got me dying

And it's sad....
Niggas don't really want to understand this shit. They want to be mad at someone but not fix the problem.

For some reason, they don't seem to understand that the enablers are just as complicit as the perpetrators.

For some reason, they don't seem to understand that the enablers are just as complicit as the perpetrators.
I honestly think they are worse.
Once it was know he was a predator...how does a mother or man allow access to a child?

I think I'll make a thread about it.
We can't put this all on him. So many people failed in this an alot continue to do.

@DOS_patos

View attachment 150000

Well women was willing to give up the panties for Ted Bundy back in the day, knowing what he did sooooooooo...not surprised by this.

At the same time...muthafuccas was willin to post that chick's bail who they deemed was fine...but had all them mugshot pics posted online.

The human species man. A peculiar race of creatures I tell ya.

It's alot of angry guys on his YouTube comments. Lmao. This is nothing new and it works the same way for most people who are attractive or have money. Some people will let BS slide if they deem you useful or worth letting slide.

It's alot of angry guys on his YouTube comments. Lmao. This is nothing new and it works the same way for most people who are attractive or have money. Some people will let BS slide if they deem you useful or worth letting slide.

This isn't some "minor BS."

We're talking about rapists and child molesters here.

Sad commentary on society any way you look at it.

This isn't some "minor BS."

We're talking about rapists and child molesters here.

Sad commentary on society any way you look at it.

I didn't say anything about minor BS in my response.

People let folks who they like or deem to be useful slide with more BS than they would other people. It's a fact and it works for men and women. That's all I said. On this site and in the real world you see people give certain people the benefit of the doubt while others have to earn it , if they are so lucky. This isn't anything new or ground breaking. Lmao

Back