Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yo gotti loses half a mill tryna impress jay z

i doubt that man was playing around with money he couldnt stand to lose

I doubt Jay is the kinda man that'll stand there and let him do it knowing he couldnt roll like that lol

pretty sure they've all had days when they came up by just as much

i doubt that man was playing around with money he couldnt stand to lose

I doubt Jay is the kinda man that'll stand there and let him do it knowing he couldnt roll like that lol

pretty sure they've all had days when they came up by just as much

Sometimes you get caught up in the moment, forget who you are and what you really got, and you fuck around and lose a grip trying to hang with the big boys.

Kinda like how Bow Wow lost a few grand to Birdman in a dice game and ended up looking like he just lost his rent, car note, light bill, and grocery money for the next month.

Wouldn't be surprised if you try to do some shit like this

tumblr_mkln2tmQdE1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Sometimes you get caught up in the moment, forget who you are and what you really got, and you fuck around and lose a grip trying to hang with the big boys.

Kinda like how Bow Wow lost a few grand to Birdman in a dice game and ended up looking like he just lost his rent, car note, light bill, and grocery money for the next month.

Why not just shoot pool?

This just feels appropriate here:

"You got flash now but time will reveal money..."

"You got show dough, little to no dough/Sell a bunch of records and you still owe dough..."

"Pigeons can't be playmates... pigeons can't be plaaaymates"

LMAO

Guess niggas just naturally lose money around Baby.

Back