Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED YNW Melly Arrested For Murdering His 2 Homies

test

hmmmm unless they were somehow caked up with bread,seemed like Melly was the main star who would have been making the most money.

Unless it was to get the money from songs they did,but that money should go to their family.

i had posted this song awhile back when he was blowing up . his mom condons his actions

Lol 2 songs I've heard from this cat and they're both love ballads to murder
The writing was on the wall like a mug

Nigga turned one of my favorite breezy songs into this smh.....aint the worst shit I've heard tho

How is street thugging dudes singing melodies and shit now? The whole point is to scare opps and put fear in people right? Soooo how the hell is singing and hitting high notes supposed to scare folks? That's why they be over doing guns and wild shit to over compensate them singing?

How is street thugging dudes singing melodies and shit now? The whole point is to scare opps and put fear in people right? Soooo how the hell is singing and hitting high notes supposed to scare folks? That's why they be over doing guns and wild shit to over compensate them singing?

Barry white and isley brothers are two, of many, singing dudes that were in these streets thugging for real.

Don't think just cause a dude sing that he can't be thugging. One has nothing to do with the other.

Back