Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED YNW Melly Arrested For Murdering His 2 Homies

test
How do you know what a demon looks like

Dude's last name is literally Demons.

I will say this sounds like it could be some police bullshit to wrap up a case with an easy target. But it could also easily be some nigga shit.

The song predates the murders by over a year

Aye, he won't be the 1st who's music they'll bring up against him.. C-Murder, Boosie, etc.

try to explain to a jury why you made a song talkin bout you got murder on ya mind bein accused of what he is lol

They play his song in ATL in the mix and I been hearing that shit with Kanye on it recently

I just was looking at his video thinking dude looked like a goofy weirdo,then the next day this news hit.

I remember when his folks got shot from random youtube bloggers,but he wasn't on my radar like that.

This story is wild.He knew at least one since elementary

And yes his last name is demons

Right. So people's imagination of what they think they look like. And most of what we imagine a demon looks like comes from Victorian painting and movies.

A demon could look like what you think an angel looks like
I get alla that. By my modern definition, fam in the op looks about as demonic as Fredo does in this pic

B3ybxpN.jpg

Please tell me this is an attempt at a joke and not the real scuttlebutt. I don't even know what's real anymore.

Yeah hee played it for them and they told him it was doo doo grits... Then he shot em and killed em and then asked them "what y'all bitch asses think now?"

But they couldn't answer.

Yeah. So you're just associating made up white standards of evil with black folks...
Got it

Nigga if either of these niggas came up to your house to pick up your daughter, and they were looking at you like this when you opened the door.
You wouldn't say "you look like an nice good upstanding kid, young man! What church were you baptized at?"

You'd say , "take your devilish ass off my porch you evil looking motherfucker"
Come on man. It's clear that's the look they are going for, Fredo posed that way to look evil. His album covers are him digging up graves and shit. All of em have ominous tones. Don't be surprised people associate them with looking evilish.

Look at this saintly looking fellow. How could anyone think he was demonic looking

Attachments

• FB413624-8226-467D-8D77-5531268BB57B.jpeg
    FB413624-8226-467D-8D77-5531268BB57B.jpeg
    385.5 KB · Views: 57
Back