Welcome To aBlackWeb

YMHHer Rank The Podders! Vol 1

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
We have officially got the first 5 (well 6) pods in the ground

In this thread, we gonna rank the podders and add any feedback you'd like. We wanna ensure we are making it the best experience for our listeners and are open to the great, good, bad and ugly

First person up gets 5m from the bank

Kandy and Du are my top two on the pod

AP seems to be more of a moderator on the pod which is good for transitioning to the next topic.

When Chi chimes in.. its pretty matter of factly.. like yeah this how I feel about it and that's about it lol.

Good mix overall and it's dope that yall dont agree on everything. Makes for good discussion.

I still think yall should chop up the pod and post the clips on YouTube as well.. make threads offa the pod clips on specific topics.

Kandy and Du are my top two on the pod

AP seems to be more of a moderator on the pod which is good for transitioning to the next topic.

When Chi chimes in.. its pretty matter of factly.. like yeah this how I feel about it and that's about it lol.

Good mix overall and it's dope that yall dont agree on everything. Makes for good discussion.

I still think yall should chop up the pod and post the clips on YouTube as well.. make threads offa the pod clips on specific topics.
Make each topic a thread?

Make each topic a thread?

I dont think EVERY topic needs to be a thread. Just maybe the major ones that will get folks chatting on here based on the conversation yall have on the pod.

if you have clips of the pod alongside the whole thing... the clips might get more people to check out the whole thing going forward. Just a thought

I dont think EVERY topic needs to be a thread. Just maybe the major ones that will get folks chatting on here based on the conversation yall have on the pod.

if you have clips of the pod alongside the whole thing... the clips might get more people to check out the whole thing going forward. Just a thought
We were gonna do one. But @Chicity ain’t follow through with it.

Since we only got 1 ranking to go off of we'll use it. First 5 episodes Podders Ranking is

1: Kandy/Du: 2.5m
3: AP- 2m
4: Chi- 1m

Back