Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:TBTT 2: “The Voices in AP’s Head”

Bruh, why yall talking about topics that would be a 2-5 page max thread here on yall main pod? Once again switch it up. Yall see the 10 page plus threads that dont involve abw drama, talk about those things.
We do bruh

Listen to the other pods

which is why he want timestamps

so he can jump straight to whatever the "juicy" part of the pod is

nah, support the brand and listen to the whole thing

Nah, give him a time stamp to the abw drama/politics that he came running in here to listen to

Ya know, that we need to switch up......

Time stamps could be a thing, but it's funny considering it allows you to skip past parts that are us actually switching it up...,??‍♂️

Every pod nowadays have topic timestamps. Like how is that a unreasonable suggestions. Yall acting like hoes.

Every pod nowadays have topic timestamps. Like how is that a unreasonable suggestions. Yall acting like hoes.
At some point, it will happen

Now not the time

If you gonna listen, then listen fam

Alright just finished.
Good ass episode. AP was legit funny in this.
AP got his revisionist history off, but thsts what you're suppose to do on your show.

I just want to let you know I have never had a real problem with you AP, this all fun and games to me.

Be blessed in this season sir.

Last edited:
Bruh, why yall talking about topics that would be a 2-5 page max thread here on yall main pod? Once again switch it up. Yall see the 10 page plus threads that dont involve abw drama, talk about those things.

nobody wanna hear that shit

Back