Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:TBTT 2: “The Voices in AP’s Head”

Flush your whole head in a toilet.

We gave y'all 13 pods in a month.

I love this team....

Lol, what does 13 pods in a month mean? With the majority being about abw drama/politics. Switch y'all flow up. Y'all are on to something but yall niggas aint above critique.

Lol, what does 13 pods in a month mean? With the majority being about abw drama/politics. Switch y'all flow up. Y'all are on to something but yall niggas aint above critique.
Keep in mind that I'm an artist...

And I'm sensitive about my shit..

#EverybodyHatesAp

If he dies from old age, I think niggas would come to AP's funeral just to...

1) Make sure he dead

and

2) Just to gather around wit a plate of food, and talk shyt about him.

I can't even remember AP catchin this much heat on the IC. LOL!!

*goes back to listening*

What have yall last 3 pods been about?

Nevermind.

View attachment 309570
The pods we do can be broken down into two categories

We have general discussion pods

And we have board specific pods.
The board specific pods are raw with no editing. And they generally produce the most conversation because.... They are board centered. So your comment contradicts the reality of the situation.

You say we should switch it up and not talk about the board. But look at the threads bruh. The board pods get people talking the most.

We not having this conversation in the pod about metal health. We not having this conversation in the pod about black business. We not having this conversation in the pod about any of the serious topics we covered.

The chat is in the board pods.

So that's why it's funny that all the comments to switch it up are in these pods.... It makes me think thatb the board pods are the only ones you listen to.

Nah fuck top 3, it's easily the greatest moment of 2020 on ABW.

The Beta impersonation killed me.

He made Ohmars sound like a white 80s movie high school bully.

When I got to that part...

giphy-1 (4).gif

He ain't had to do Mars like that. Lol

*goes back to listening*

The board specific pods are raw with no editing. And they generally produce the most conversation because.... They are board centered. So your comment contradicts the reality of the situation.

You say we should switch it up and not talk about the board. But look at the threads bruh. The board pods get people talking the most.

We not having this conversation in the pod about metal health. We not having this conversation in the pod about black business. We not having this conversation in the pod about any of the serious topics we covered.

So that's why it's funny that all the comments to switch it up are in these pods.... It makes me think thatb the board pods are the only ones you listen to.
which is why he want timestamps

so he can jump straight to whatever the "juicy" part of the pod is

nah, support the brand and listen to the whole thing

Nah, give him a time stamp to the abw drama/politics that he came running in here to listen to

Ya know, that we need to switch up......

Time stamps could be a thing, but it's funny considering it allows you to skip past parts that are us actually switching it up...,??‍♂️

BRUUHHH...AP and these voices...LOL!!! I'm in TEARS!!

*goes back to listening*

Bruh, why yall talking about topics that would be a 2-5 page max thread here on yall main pod? Once again switch it up. Yall see the 10 page plus threads that dont involve abw drama, talk about those things.

Back