Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E9.5: Self Motivation: Let's get it!

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad

In a shortened mini-pod, YMHHer pod hosts Du & AP get together in an impromptu session to discuss creative struggles, working though frustrations, and what it takes to motivates us to push through adversity in a highly distracting 2020.

We got more coming out soon from the full crew... But we figured we get something out to hold every one over....

Sit back and enjoy!!

Last edited:
Decent conversation yall.

I think the common thing about getting out of a creative slump overall is environment.

Yall touched on it.. it can be the people you surround yourself, the conversations you have and the content you consume that ends up giving you the kick in the ass you need to get that fire going again... it's still on YOU to take that motivation you might get outside of yourself and do something with it tho.

100% facts that the internet overall can be our greatest resource AND our greatest distraction at the same time.

lmao at @Duwop fuckin up the Dubbz line at the end

Great conversation yall.

5mins in and Du spot on

everybody appears to have shit all figured out huh
Well, as men we are taught to not show emotion or weakness. And in this social media age people like bringing up old shit to try to humble people.

I fir one like to encourage people and celebrate their achievements. Reason is...Volunteering at schools and just general conversations with adult...A lot of people don't feel supported. So for a lot of us...The dream is just that. We should do better with encouraging and complimenting and being more supportive of each other. Holding each other accountable for small steps and celebrating small victories. We all been where someone is now. Reach back and offer help. If they say no thanks. Your win is that you tried.

At least that's how I see it.

Back