Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E4: “I’m the Ordinary One” w/ special guest.

Do They Sound Like

• They All Sound Like They From BMore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Word, I be so worried about running on.

Trying to not jump into stories.

Minding my accent, my lisp, trying to speak slow and clear.... Like all these mental notes n shit... And AP just be going like he the narrator and we just characters in his story

I'll still be mindful of it.

I don't wanna take time away from a better balance.

I can handle criticism.

yea, kandy it the nail on the head

Im using this big ass headset

chi using two cups and a string

Du using his headset on his laptop for most recordings

Kandy i think using her airpods.

Sometimes there is a small delay when you want to jump in, so the natural thing to do is kinda let someone finish their thoughts. I can get scatterbrained at times, which is definitely a fault that i dont see improving anytime soon lol. It just kinda happens without me realizing it

I thank Du for letting me know in the chat while we recording but sometimes kandy be typing shit while im talking and i be wanting to bust out laughing during my rant lol

anyway...thanks @Word....Life for the feedback and the listen. I think the more we record, a lot of these things will iron themselves out. I'm going to try and cop an actual mic at some point as well to give it that official sound.

yea, kandy it the nail on the head

Im using this big ass headset

chi using two cups and a string

Du using his headset on his laptop for most recordings

Kandy i think using her airpods.

Sometimes there is a small delay when you want to jump in, so the natural thing to do is kinda let someone finish their thoughts. I can get scatterbrained at times, which is definitely a fault that i dont see improving anytime soon lol. It just kinda happens without me realizing it

I thank Du for letting me know in the chat while we recording but sometimes kandy be typing shit while im talking and i be wanting to bust out laughing during my rant lol

anyway...thanks @Word....Life for the feedback and the listen. I think the more we record, a lot of these things will iron themselves out. I'm going to try and cop an actual mic at some point as well to give it that official sound.
One time when you was ranting. I typed something and you paused. I knew you had read it. I bust out laughing.

dubbz might've edited out a long pause but after germz was talking about that cop shit...that shit got quiet...i was like "damn nobody gon say nuffin" to myself

Lmao yo I did bruh

there were actually like 2-3 spots were it got dead silent. I think the longest one was at the beginning after he got done talking bout Mental health. Ya'll were quiet for a long ass time then Du finally spoke up. That shit was hilarious and I probably played it back like 3 times before I trimmed it down.

I thought about leaving it in for a minute after he threw those shots my way. Should of threw some cricket sounds behind that shit n let it ride.

Back